Chapter 11

Nico's POV

We have been driving for about thirty minutes. We made a couple turns and stuff. Percy eventually turned down what looked like an abandoned road.

"Uh... where are we?"

"I have no idea."

"Wait. So you've been making random turns!?"

"Yup. Wanted to see where the road will take us. I wanted a quiet place and by the looks of it we got one."

I looked ahead and there was a big clearing with a huge oak tree in the center.

"Woah."

"Woah is right."

I followed Percy out of the car. He lifted me onto his back and walked towards the tree. He set me down at the base and climbed the trunk.

"What are you doing up there?"

"Funny question. What are you doing down there?"

He smirked and pulled me up. He sat me down in his lap on a thicker branch and leaned against the trunk as I leaned against him. We sat there for an hour before we heard shouting.

"WHO'S FREAKING CAR IS THIS?" A guy screamed.

"WHO'S FUCKING SHOES ARE THESE?" Some girl yelled.

I was scared. Percy pushed me higher up the tree so I was so well hidden you couldn't see me from the ground. He followed and sat beside me.

"We'll wait til they leave." he whispered.

I nodded and we sat there quietly. Then I heard a click. Like when you cock a shotgun. Then a boom followed that.

#CLIFFHANGER
WHO MISSED THOSE?
MEEEE! YAY!
Ok. so I posted a new Q&A thing that maybe u wanna check out. Idk. Whatevez.
BYEE