"Punk Rock Princess" Something Corporate

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

@Cris_Emerson makes such a pretty princess

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

@DorianII is my elf on a shelf :P

Angel Kinsey (@Angelika8712xx)

OMG @Cris_Emerson is Jasmine for Halloween #CrisEmerson #PrincessJasmine #LOL

Haley<3 (@HaleysComet)

There goes @Cris_Emerson dressing in drag again ;D #lml #CrisEmerson #HeSoGay

Sara Luvs the V (@bravery022214)

Holy fuck are @DorianII and @Cris_Emerson legit friends??? #OMG #CrisEmerson #DorianII #LifeOver #ICantEvenBreathe #dorianspeaks

Crissy Girl (@campcrissy)

Can someone please tell me who @DorianII is? #WhoIsDorian #DorianII #CrisEmerson

A Secret Romance for Cris Emerson?

Eighteen-year-old singer, Cris Emerson, of boyband, Breaking Fourth, has seen more than his share of romances already from Spanish soap opera star, Raquel Delgado, to supermodel, Lavonne, to Canadian starlet, Joanna Brom.  While high-profile flings are his usual MO, these days he seems to be switching it up.  Since returning to London to finish recording the band's second album and tape their music video, he's been spotted several times in Hendon and Middlesex, disappearing only to reappear at his Chelsea flat in the wee hours of the morning.  While the ladies' man and party boy has denied rumors of romance, his own bandmates seem to agree young Cris Emerson has, at least, got himself a crush, writing love songs and texting during interviews.  Here's to hoping we get a glimpse of this girl at the band's upcoming Halloween party, safe to say we all want to see that.

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

Stoked for the Halloween bash tonight! But shame on me for letting a tasteless man pick out my ensemble #LittlestElf #ThisIsNotOkay #LookSoGay

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

@DorianII you're just jealous you're not a princess #DontBeJelly #NotAGoodLook

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

Knights have more fun & someone has to save @Cris_Emerson from roaches

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

@DorianII: my hero ;)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In hindsight, maybe basically becoming conjoined to a guy he really wanted to shag until neither of them could remember their names might not have been the best idea....maybe.   

Irial was wired and strung out like he'd been constantly high all week and was just now coming down from it, detoxing, which may actually have been closer to the truth than he really cared to think about.  The past week alone had basically been Crispin-centric with a near constant stream of texts, Snapchats, and Tweets back and forth only stopping when he had class or Crispin had some work-related thing, but even then that radio silence barely lasted an hour uninterrupted.  Not to mention, Crispin had somehow found a way to sneak over, trailing him home from work like the little lost puppy he was and chilling in the flat commentating of Irial's "sad taste" in movies, watching bad reality television while tidying up (much to Irial's chagrin), and baking cupcakes and banana bread and even fresh cinnamon rolls while singing along to Irial's 80s playlist.