"To The Sky" Owl City

Irish Rose (@rosieposie)

I got a job doing freelance editing...then got hired to help write @sorensoars next album :D

Harry Benton-Sterling (@HaroldBSterling)

The management co. I interned for hired me. Next stop: apartment hunting

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

2 wks till graduation...bf withdrawal...big surprise on #dorianspeaks today ;)

Breaking Fourth get cozy on 'Far and Away' tour

Two months into Breaking Fourth's four month 'Far and Away' stadium tour and it seems they've already begun cozying up with their other acts...but we're not talking movie nights, FIFA tournaments, and pranks, though we've heard there's been plenty of that too.  Speculation has abounded about what Dominic Kinsey would get up to when he admitted during an interview in Paris only two weeks into tour that he returned Kimberly Lakshmi's celebrity crush on him. Seems though rumors seem to be coming true having been spotted walking along the Seine, shopping in Madrid, sightseeing in Brazil, and, finally, lip-locking on a beach in Mexico between shows.  Also, despite recent controversial gossip of having an affair with best friend and bandmate, Shahnaz Attar, Azadi singer, Alina Rosen, has been spotted more often than not getting cozy with Cris Emerson, laying to rest any infidelity rumors when the two singers were spotted holding hands both while touring Sao Paolo, Brazil and while shopping in Mexico City.  Looks like all our boys are taken for now.  How long do we think that's going to last?

Tumblr Post: alwaysforcorian

I think I'm going to cry. Only ten months since this ship set sail, and Dorian's graduating from Middlesex.  What am I going to do without his snark on Dorian Speaks?  At least we've still got his Twitter, which awww he misses his boyfriend (*cough* Cris *cough*)  But what's this announcement?  Crispian? Please, I beg you.  #Crispian #Corian #CrispianComeOut #DontMakeMeSuffer

Irish Rose (@rosieposie)

Starting to pack shit for our move...apparently @DorianII left his toys in the closet when he came out and forgot about them when he started to get some on the regular

Cherrie Taylor (@Cherrie_TA)

How the fuck do you even use this shit?????

Cherrie Taylor (@Cherrie_TA)

Oh...like that.  Im embarrassed now

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

@Cherrie_TA you should be #judging

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six o'clock in the morning, Cris concluded, was far too early to up even when in possession of frozen waffles, an obscene amount of whipped cream, and a microwave...and some very shitty coffee that Micah would sip, then scowl at, then sip again.  Dominic, smart man that he was, had simply opted to sneak out of the hotel for real coffee and ended up spending twenty minutes signing autographs at McDonalds...he'd gotten Benji and Cris coffee though.  Still, Irial had insisted Cris listen to this show, and his boys—bless them—were not about to leave him alone at the crack of dawn, with jet-lag when they had a show that day, and he'd been subjected to another PR date with Alina just the evening before, which is not to say she wasn't great but neither of them could muster much enthusiasm for being there.   

"So, is it true?" Cris asked conversationally when Irial picked up the phone and immediately went into a rant about international bills that would be disgusting.  He didn't mean it, though, so Cris ignored his bitching, which was really just Irial's way of saying hello when he knew and liked you.