"R U Mine" Arctic Monkeys

Micah Cross and girlfriend caught snogging in stadiums

Member of boyband sensation, Breaking Fourth, Micah Cross, has been taking advantage of his down time to rekindle romance with girlfriend and model, Jocelyn Penderghast.  In between interviews, shoots, and performances, the pair have been inseparable.  Only just recently the pair attended an Arsenal vs. Southhampton football match to cheer on their respective teams but ended up spending most of the match snogging.  "They're so in love," a source says.  A match attendee who sat near the couple says, "They could hardly keep their hands off each other the whole match."  We're smelling wedding bells on the horizon...one can only hope.

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

Exams next week but my boyfriend just woke me up with a birthday blowjob, make me breakfast, and cuddled with me while watching Les Mis :)

Irish Rose (@rosieposie)

Happy bday to my bestie and personal headache @DorianII #LetsGetWasted #YoureSoOld #USLegalDrinkingAge

Dominic Kinsey (@Nic_Kinsey)

@DorianII turns 21 today ^.^ #IveGotTheGoodStuff #YoureAncient

Benji Irving (@BenjiDIrving)

Despite being the biggest pain in the ass...love you mate. Happy birthday @DorianII

Micah Cross (@MC_Cross)

Wait till @DorianII sees his bday cake ;) #HappyBirthday

Harry Benton-Sterling (@HaroldBSterling)

@DorianII is annoying little shit to work with but I wouldn't have it any other way. Happy 21st

Emma Cross (@EmmaCross)

@MC_Cross is d2m. You know @DorianII and didn't invite me to his bday party :((((((((((((

Soren Reid (@sorensoars)

Happy 21st and much love to @DorianII

To: wildchile@gmail.com.uk; irialdorian@gmail.com.uk

From: robertconway@bbcradio1.com.uk

Subject: Dorian Speaks

Irial,

Since we last spoke, the station has received your transcript, resume, and spoken with your references.  We've requested your final grades and diploma, but I'm pleased to say that we're happy with what we'e seen and the job is yours.  We are, however, curious if you'd though anymore on our proposal and have been looking into choosing someone as a co-host.  Let us know what or who you decide on.

Robert J. Conway

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

21 years ago today my best mate @Dorian II was born. I can't imagine life without you. Happy birthday elf :)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day that Irial Mackenzie Dorian Greyson met Cheryl Taylor Atterberry was the day that forever changed his professional destiny.   

He knew of her because him and Crispin had had a long conversation about PR relationships and his management that had ended with him saying last thing he wanted to become was Micah.  Irial had balked and asked why in the hell a straight newly 22 year old needed a beard, and, in response, Crispin had pulled out his phone and shown Irial a photo of Micah at a party, his arms wrapped around a voluptuous, blue-haired Romanichal girl, both of them smiling broadly at the camera.  Crispin had said only two words: "Cheryl Atterberry", which came down to a spitfire, streetfighter, unable to hold down a job, been arrested numerous times for ridiculous and unsavory reasons that made Irial look downright angelic to management by comparison.