"Fine By Me" Andy Grammar

Breaking Fourth's Halloween Debacle
Everyone's heard the rumors of a certain boybander and his anonymous homosexual radio host bff/flatmate.  While still managing to remain infuriatingly anonymous, the uber-popular radio DJ and his popstar bff still managed to make headlines when Breaking Fourth and their respective girlfriends attended bandmate Micah Cross's girlfriend, Penney Dear's, Halloween Bash in Middlesex.  Reports (and some very hazy photos) say that the 19 year old boybander gave a familiar honey-haired, skinny jean clad man a lap dance.  Neither of the pair have denied allegations despite how vague the pictures are; the only explanation offered was a Tweet from Cris Emerson that next day that was retweeted by Dorian saying "Whoa...the things I do when I'm smashed."  Are the pair together?  They still say no, and we're still doubtful, but we still wished we could have been there to see that sexiness firsthand.

B4 Updates (B4_Updates)
Congrats to @breakingfourth for winning every AMA they were nominated for last night

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)
@DorianII needs to stop sending me nudies

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)
@Cris_Emerson is this about the pussy?

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)
@DorianII well it's certainly not about the weiner...they have hair anyway

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)
@Cris_Emerson political correctness fail. They're called dachshunds now like how Indians are 'Native American' and dwarves are 'little people'

Holden I (@holdtheirish)
@DorianII @Cris_Emerson whew thank God you were talking about hairless animals (which dachshunds are not btw)

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)
@holdtheirish @Cris_Emerson of course we were talking about nude pets. He loves seeing nudies of me too much to tell me to stop

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)
@DorianII @holdtheirish O.O shhh...secrets, elf, secrets

To: irialdorian@gmail.com.uk; crossesoflead@gmail.com.uk; haroldpotter6999@gmail.com.uk; dearpenney@gmail.com.uk; mustlovedogs@gmail.com.uk; owlguardiansoren@gmail.com.uk; cherrietayberry@gmail.com.uk; djkinsey@gmail.com.uk; chriscrossedmicah@gmail.com.uk
From: rosieireland@gmail.com
Subject: Listen Brits
Brits,
I'm aware Thanksgiving is an American holiday (so shut your traps bitches I am a fucking AMERICAN). Everyone's schedules are clear.  Everyone's in town (with 3 AMAs under their belts you whores). EVERYONE better be at my flat by 11 am ready to choke on turkey, pie, and corn then watch football while drinking beer.
Thanks for your compliance,
Rosie

Cris and Alina: on again?
It's been only a few months since Breaking Fourth's Cris Emerson and Azadi singer, Alina Rosen, seemed to have ended their on-tour romance when Breaking Fourth returned to London to record their fourth studio album and Alina returned to America to spend time with family, though their have been reports of her being spotted around London.  However, only days after Breaking Fourth's Rockefeller tree lighting performance and before Azadi start on the Jingle Ball tour, the pair was spotted on a skiing holiday in Aspen.  The boyband stayed stateside, appearing on Good Morning America, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, and Saturday Night Live, their appearances in New York coinciding with Azadi's Madison Square performance.  The pair were spotted ice skating in Rockefeller Center, taking a carriage ride through Central Park, just generally being the cute Alispin popstar pair we've missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No," Cris said staunchly, leaving no room for negotiation.   

Ashton raised his eyebrows at Cris's words, "No?"   

"No," Cris repeated, "no I won't spend the next week running around Annapolis with Alina when I could be getting ready for Christmas with my family.  Especially since she has just as much spite for this plan as I do."   

"Uh-huh," Alina confirmed from the seat beside Cris, nodding her head.   

Melanie, Azadi's manager from Dissident, gave Alina a sour look, but the girl just shrugged, unconcerned about whether or not she was in her management's good graces.  Cris hid a smile at least his sort-of PR girlfriend was a badass.  Melanie shared a look with Ashton before Melanie pursed her lips and said, "Alina doesn't know what's best for her and her career."