"Carry You" Union J

To: rosieireland@gmail.com; haroldpotter6999@gmail.com.uk; crossesoflead@gmail.com.uk; dartmoorlittlemermaid@gmail.com.uk; irialdorian@gmail.com.uk

From: gingeyleprechaun556@gmail.com

Subject: IM CROSSING THE POND BIOTCHES

People who received this email like fucking duh,

I got and accepted an unconditional offer at University of Westminster!!!!! You're looking at a future Westminster international photography major! That being said...who wants a temporary roommate (Rosie and Harry, right? I don't want to live with sex addicts). Speaking of the sort of newlyweds, what the hell happened because it was crazy Breakers were crucifying Crisial shippers who were in a panic all 'RIP Crisial' and depressive 'Irial WHY would you cheat on Crispin?' (Which you so wouldn't) Then you two are all cutesy at McDonalds in civilized Arabia at the crack of dawn...wtf? Are we all good?

Chat between Irial, Holden, and Ariella

irialdorian: problems...drama...misunderstandings...apocalypse now...and really athletic morning makeup sex. We're good ;D

gingeyleprechaun556: tmi, iri

irialdorian: Cris say congrats and welcome to the neighborhood (sort of)

dartmoorlittlemermaid: Yay! My boo's going to uni with me <3 we're gonna have fun

irialdorian: I had no idea you knew my sister like that Holden -_-

gingeyleprechaun556: um, hi Cris...I can explain

irialdorian: please do

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

So...it's illegal to tattoo here...didn't mean to give the bird at the front desk a heart attack #TheresNoSecretPoliceComing #oops #IStillWantATat

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

Found this sketch Polynesian dude who gives underground tattoos. Don't know, should I? #ThisCouldGoBadly #HeCouldKillMe #ICouldGoToArabianPrison

Harry Benton-Sterling (@HaroldBSterling)

@DorianII you're crazy.

Irish Rose (@rosieposie)

You won't make it in prison @DorianII..too flamboyant

Dominic Kinsey (@Nic_Kinsey)

@DorianII O.O infections...hepatitis...prison...fucked up permanent artwork...

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

I'm gonna go for it #IllRiskIt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know you're all quite young, but I gotta ask...marriage?  Kids?"  The interviewer inquired pleasantly, the smile on his face saying it was a noninvasive, lighthearted question.  Cris and Micah nodded automatically, Benji paused, thinking it over a moment before shrugging in agreement, and Dominic looked over at his bandmates, skeptical.  Eyes skimming over them, the interviewer raised his eyebrows, "You're so young, though."   

Micah laughed, "I'm Romanichal, right?  I get my cheeks pinched every Christmas and endure my mother and grandmother fussing about why I'm twenty-three and unmarried.  When I find the right girl I'll probably end up on some wild crazy shotgun wedding in Vegas."   

Cris smirked, and Dominic laugh, all of them knowing Cheryl well enough to have very little doubt about that.  She'd been waiting years for an opportunity to be with Micah publicly; hell if she wouldn't drag him down to the chapel first chance she got.  Benji scowled, "Tacky.  Go to Monte Carlo at least.  And...I don't know, I'm twenty-two, been with my girlfriend a while.  I love her, but it's not something I want to rush into.  I just think we're both too young and too unstable to consider marriage a possibility, which isn't to say it isn't on the table just not something I've seriously considered.  It's been a little over a year but even still, I'm still married to my career and my boys," Benji sing-songed, pinching Micah's cheek.