"Can't Remember To Forget You" Shakira

Asa loves Crissy (@Asa_micasa)

Can we all stop with the #crisial bullshit now that @Cris_Emerson denied it? Thanks

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

"Everything popular is wrong." Oscar Wilde

RT by @CrisialUpdates

Breaking Fourth (@breakingfourth)

Agree to Disagree is now out on iTunes :D

Crisial Updates (@CrisialUpdates)

If you don't believe 'The Haves', 'Meant To Be', 'You Are', and 'Stay' are about #Crisial there's no hope for you

To: mustlovedogs@gmail.com.uk; chriscrossedmicah@gmail.com.uk; djkinsey@gmail.com.uk; rosieireland@gmail.com; cherrietayberry@gmail.com.uk; owlguardiansoren@gmail.com.uk; dearpenney@gmail.com.uk; beverlydixon703@gmail.com.uk; miranda2nite@gmail.com.uk; angus.murdoch.123198@gmail.com.uk

From: haroldpotter6999@gmail.com

Subject: URGENT FUCKING OPEN IT

Our favorite sort of closeted boys are taking a four day vacay for Irial's birthday to head down to Hawaii and go wander around their annual hula festival thing...whatever, don't care, that's not the reason behind the mass group email.  I'm assuming we all saw that disastrous interview that Dissident royally screwed where Cris lied and cried and ended up being attached to Irial for three days, which included him following and sitting in studio like the puppy he is and basically being covered in lovebites and wearing Irial's clothes.  Unacceptable.  We're done. I don't think Cris can handle another year of this. We all need to have a sit down once they leave and discuss this. Rosie has been talking to a contract lawyer. I've been going over options and plans. We all need to weigh in on this.  Friday, April 27 meet up at 20:00 at that amazing Italian restaurant on Primrose Hill by the pub and the gelato shop ready to work shit out. We have a reservation under 'Operation Out'...kidding it's under Rosie Ireland because...reasons.

Harry

Breaking Fourth (@breakingfourth)

Thank you so much for making our album #1 in over 30 countries #weloveyou #MassiveThanks

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

Going to HAWAII!!!!!!!!!! Whoooooooo....anyway, there will be vlogs since I'll be off air Thurs and Fri #BestBoyfriend #BeJelly

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

Took almost 4yrs but I joined the Mile High Club #MileHighClub #FantasticShagging

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie felt like a fucking spy...or an episode of Mob Wives...or an actual member of the mob being surveilled by the FBI.  Seriously, this shit was ridiculous...but it hadn't stopped her from pulling out the gorgeous Christian Loubatins Dominic and Cris had bought her for her birthday last year and her fantastic trench coat that Irial had gotten her for Christmas saying, "I know you have delusions of awesomeness."   

As she crossed street to the fancy Italian restaurant that knew almost everyone in their party by name since they tended to have their extended band bonding nights there, Rosie exuded awesomeness with zero sarcasm intended.  The woman was twenty-four with dangerous curves and her wild waves of waist length red hair swishing along in a high ponytail.  Her dark wash super skinny jeans were practically molded to her legs, the heels clicked on the pavement, and even the cashmere sweater she was wearing under her mid-calf length trench coat was sexy.  Rosie pulled off the Gucci sunglasses she'd stolen from Benji ages ago as she walked into the restaurant.