"Geronimo" Aura Dione

Transcript from Friday, March 1 Dorian Speaks

Dorian: Really, I know it's heartbreaking.  Two weeks without the sultry sounds of my sexy voice.

Cherrie: And two weeks with your vain cat and evil dogs!

Emerson: Alright that's unnecessary. Stassi may be borderline sociopathic, but Marius is an angel.

Dorian: Blame my absolutely mental fiancé. 'Marius is an angel.' Let me make something clear: he ate my shoes, stole Rosie's entire turkey over Thanksgiving and didn't even eat it all, and nearly got you run over trying to chase a squirrel.  Marius is off to doggie military school while Crispin's touring, I swear.

Emerson: I protest that treatment of my baby.

Dorian: I'm your baby, love.  The dog is an unfortunate annoyance in my life that's going to military school, I don't even care.

Cherrie: Meanwhile they get to listen to every relative they never knew they had lecture them about discipline.

Dorian: Sadly, this is true. And I still don't know who Aunt Karen belongs to.

Cherrie: Who cares?  I'll take her if you'll trade for Lyndi.

Emerson: No, gran's not staying with us.

Dorian: Why not?  I love Lyn!

Emerson: That's why not.

Irish Rose (@rosieposie)

Hope @DorianII is ready for tonight ^.^ (re: @Cherrie_TA @HaroldBSterling @holdtheirish)

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

How about no?

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

@DorianII explain to me how you've got all the bride stuff but I'm having the hen party? #confused

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

@Cris_Emerson: it's a play on gender stereotypes? How did we get suckered into this?

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

@DorianII: SOS

Dominic Kinsey (@Nic_Kinsey)

@DorianII @Cris_Emerson be good friends and #stfu #ItsNotAboutYou #ItsAboutMe

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

I feel used @DorianII

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And you're absolutely sure about this?"  Rosie asked, blinking up at him with big eyes, obviously very, very intoxicated.  Not that Irial could talk; he certainly wasn't much better.   

"I love him," Irial promised, adjusting the tiara that Rosie had slapped on the top of his head at the beginning of the night.   

"That's not a reason to get married," Rosie mumbled.   

"It's not a reason not to.  Do you not think I should?"   

Suddenly, Irial was very much sober and very much terrified.  He loved Crispin, like gross, annoying, 'no one wants to see this' forever kind of love that made most people really uncomfortable.  Crispin was his forever; Irial knew that, had been 100% sure of that since he'd first listened to him apologize repeatedly for accidentally tripping Irial in the alley of Club Deccord being sullen and broody and decidedly Hipster while Irial had just gone out back for a smoke.