"Porcelain" Patrick Stump

Ariella Emerson (@Ariella_Em106)

@DorianII is such a sucker. The lengths he'll go to so @Cris_Emerson will be mucho mundo happy #HappyChristmas

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

Say hello to my collie/husky puppy, Marius (I hope @DorianII is happy with that) #HappyChristmas

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

@Cris_Emerson quite...his name is Marius ^.^

Tumblr Post: kisses4crissy

Um...what is this?

So...I live in Arizona out by Sedona, and I did this late night run to the grocery store to grab whatever not important. I swear that I saw Cris Emerson. He was with this redhead girl and what looked like her boyfriend and this like 16/17 year old kid. The two older guys were Brits for sure and they were buying all this shit for New Years'.  Then this guy, short, feathery shaggy dark blondish hair comes over. He sounded a hell of a lot like Dorian but i couldn't tell if he had any tats because he had on a sweatshirt. He put his arm around Cris's waist and Cris threw his arm over the guy's shoulder and they all kept going. I know it sounds crazy but like no one knows where Cris is for New Years even though he spent Xmas with Dorian and his family.  And Rosie lives in Arizona and has a 17 yr old bro (I checked through her Tweets) and Dorian said he and his bf were spending xmas out there with Rosie and Potter so like I'm def sure it was them!!!! AM I CRAZY?

B4 Updates (@B4_Updates)

@breakingfourth announced they're taking off the next three months in preparation a nine month world tour spanning from April to January tix on sale Mon, Jan 11

A Breaking Fourth Breakup?

Now...we know what you're thinking.  After five years, big time British boyband has finally called it quits?  Well, after last month's interview on Dorian Speaks when Cris Emerson said, "We're hoping to be more Backstreet Boys than Nsync.  We love touring together and experiencing all these new things as a group.  Hopefully, we'll just keep at it.  We're not so over each other yet," that seems unlikely.  No, we're talking about the band's longest running couple, Micah Cross and model girlfriend, Jocelyn Penderghast, seem to have finally split after their four year relationship run.  Just before the holidays, Cross seems to have been dropping hints saying "it's been hard on us, either Breaking Fourth's on tour or she's away for a photoshoot or runway", a feeling that seems to have been echoed by Jocelyn who, when asked why Cross spent New Years surfing with bandmate Dominic Kinsey in Hawaii not with his gf, said, "It's just a lot on both of us." We hope they haven't split with wedding bells so close but the rumors seem to be true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, this has been a lot of fun being in studio with my dear friend Penney Dear."   

"Dori's doing that play on words thing again.  Not funny."   

"Wait, I thought you didn't like me."   

"That was ages ago darling, keep up, but majority of the show we've gotten an influx of Tweets asking four things.  One, is it true that Cris's damned dog chewed up my favorite pair of Vans so I made Cris run all the way to the nearest Vans store to buy me the exact same pair and a milkshake from the creamery up the street from our flat at 10:45 at night when both places close at 11:00?  I don't know how everyone heard that story—"   

"Cris was asked the craziest thing that he ever did in an interview."   

"Oh...well...yeah, I suppose.  He didn't have to give both the creamery's owner and the cashier at Vans a 200% tip.  It's not like I threatened to lock him out.  He would have survived without what I threatened him with."