"Say Hello To Goodbye" Shontelle

Breaking Fourth (@breakingfourth)

The Road Tour kicks off tomorrow at the O2 Arena in London #WorldTour #WhosExcited

Irish Rose (@rosieposie)

Most depressing movie marathon with @DorianII @HaroldBSterling @Cherrie_TA: August Osage County, The Book Thief, Schindlers List, Maverick, Flowers in the Attic...wtaf

One mystery down...

Dorian Grey II, flatmate and best friend of Breaking Fourth's Cris Emerson, finally pulled off the mask and told us all who he was...or Cris did on accident when he name dropped with reminiscing about songwriting on Alex Ronan's talk show.  The anonymous radio DJ whose been that way since beginning Dorian Speaks on his university radio first year confirmed that Dorian Grey II is Irial Mackenzie Dorian Greyson, a honey-blond twenty two year old from Liverpool.  Outed right along with him was 'Rosie Posie' aka Rosie Ireland, a redheaded American who majored in creative writing and co-wrote Soren Reid as well as Breaking Fourth's most recent albums and 'Potter' aka Harry Benton-Sterling who interned with Dissident Management through the summer before Irial and Cris met and was hired just before graduation.  In the wake of his second outing, a number of pictures of Cris and Irial have emerged rom people who thought nothing of it before.  One can only guess what Dorian will do no that he's unmasked and in the spotlight.

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

Marius just ate my falafel balls :O

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

@DorianII oh is that all? You actually had me worried there.

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

@Cris_Emerson slag! This is entirely your fault. Does anyone love me :(

Breaking Fourth (@breakingfourth)

Hello Sweden...don't you look not frozen today...

Text message from Cris to Iri

Cris: Happy 22nd birthday babe

Iri: Dick I was sleeping

Cris: you love hearing from even when I txt you at weird hours

Iri: no comment....

Cris: XD your present's wrapped in the freezer behind the frozen chicken

Iri: wtf

Cris: Like you even opened the freezer since I left

Iri: no comment <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey so, I guess I missed you.  I mean...I didn't think...it's fine.  I just wanted to talk to you, obviously because I feel like we haven't talked all that much since I left.  It's just weird, I guess, not talking to you like in person, I mean, sort of anyway.  Never mind my rambling, I miss you.  Call me back?  And could we Skype sooner rather than later.  I know it's only been like three days, but I sort of miss your face...like a lot even though it's all over the papers now.  Nice to see you're bonding with my puppy.  Love you.  Talk to you soon.  Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started slowly, gradually, a downward spiral that had crested on the horizon with the unmistakable clarity of a coming tsunami or tornado, the utter stillness and unearthly calmness that left everyone one edge, waiting for the other shoe to drop.  There wasn't really another shoe, though; every carefully calculated step that Irial took back away from the best thing he'd ever had in his life contained so much subtlety that the only person who could really pinpoint that there was shoe carefully, quietly being lowered to the floor where the dull thud would echo with a resounding, ominous boom that would effectively end the best relationship Irial had ever had, not even the best romantic relationship but the best friendship as well, was Crispin himself who couldn't actually do anything several countries away when he had to perform for ten thousand screaming fans every night, though certainly not for lack of trying.