"Beautiful Remains" Black Veil Brides

Girlfriend Swapping and Secret Dates

Valentine's Day answered a lot of fan questions about just who exactly the boys of Breaking Fourth are hooking up with these days.  Always the stable romantic, Micah Cross took girlfriend of two years, Jocelyn Penderghast, out for a day on the town including shopping, a movie, and culminating in a romantic dinner out on the Thames.  Their brief sojourn into a jewelry store left us all salivating for that proposal we're all hoping is right around the corner.  Despite rumors and sightings of Cris Emerson and Penney Dear, it turns out that it isn't the youngest and most flirtatious member who stole Penney's heart but the strong and silent model types.  Yep, that's right, Benji Irving surprised both us and Penney by publicly serenading her before treating her to a picnic in the park complete with her favorite Italian foods. Someone's smitten.  While Dominic Kinsey dismissed any rumors over his activities, Tweeting "...and I'm just here like I love reality tv. Chocolate, wine, and a Housewives marathon for me", Cris Emerson kept the rumor mill churning.  A source says the popstar dropped some serious cash to completely rent out Benton's Irish Pub just outside of Hendon and while no one seems to know who the teen is so taken with there seems to be no shortage of chances to find out.

Dominic Kinsey (@Nic_Kinsey)

It's springtime...almost...sort of :)

Irish Rose (@rosieposie)

@Nic_Kinsey it's barely a week into March. That doesn't qualify as 'spring'

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

I think I'm dying #ImSick #IFeelLikeCrap

Dorian Grey (@DorianII)

@Cris_Emerson who told you to put on a jacket? This is why we don't listen to @Nic_Kinsey in regards to seasons

To: crossesoflead@gmail.com.uk; mustlovedogs@gmail.com.uk; djkinsey@gmail.com.uk; chriscrossedmicah@gmail.com.uk

From: sawyer.ashton@dissidentmanagement.org.uk

Subject: Shoot Postponement

Boys,

As requested by Cris Emerson, the music video will be pushed back five days, the standard time it takes to recover from a cold.  You'll have to be on set Monday, March 9 by 7:00 for hair and makeup.  We'll try to get as much done in that time as we can and hopefully have no need to shoot on Tuesday as well since we're already delayed.  If you have any questions or concerns send me an email.

Ashton Sawyer

Dissident Management

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eat your soup," Irial instructed patiently, raising his eyebrows at Crispin's sour look.   

Crispin, Irial had discovered in the first ten seconds of Crispin waking up beside him with a cough, puffy eyes, and a runny nose, bitching about being cold and gross and deathly ill, was not a very good patient.  He didn't want to eat because he was "not hungry and grossed out" because he could "feel the mucus running down his throat and into his stomach."  He wouldn't rest because he was "busy and had people relying on him to get up and start his day", which is coincidentally how Ashton Sawyer had received a distracted email from "Crispin" at two in the morning saying he was infected, had a sore throat, and would never be able to sing again if he didn't get time off (slight exaggeration but whatever, it had been effective).  He wouldn't even drink tea because it "tastes wrong".   

Rosie had squeezed her stress ball in her fist, about ready to take off Crispin's head, and even Harry, sitting cross-legged and shirtless on the counter, had asked how Irial—who was certainly not know for his patience—could stand him.  Irial had hesitated and stuttered over how he was a little exasperated but more charmed and endeared by sick Crispin than anything else.  Rosie had feigned throwing up in the kitchen sink, and Harry had just shaken his head and bluntly deemed him to be 'whipped'.