"For Baltimore" All Time Low

Breaking Fourth Xfm radio interview

Interviewer: Only a couple days before you boys head out on your first stadium tour who with again?

Dominic: Kimberly Lakshmi—

Cris: Who gets to perform in sweatpants.  I'm so jealous.

Micah: And Azadi.

Interviewer: The Persian group that got famous covering you lot, One Direction, and Union J on Youtube from their dorm, yeah?

Boys: Yeah.

Interviewer: Who are you most excited to be working with?

Micah: You'd think Kimberly because she's just so fantastic, but I'm personally really stoked for Azadi.

Benji: Yeah, yeah.  They're really unique, especially in sound.  Gonna be massive one day.

Interviewer: Well you'll have plenty of time to get to know them.  What's it?  Four continents in four months?

Cris: No.  Three continents, right?  South America, North America, obviously Europe.  We're not going to Australia.

Dominic: Or Asia.

Micah: Definitely not Antarctica.

Cris: Europe, Asia, Australia, North America, South America...three there, two there, on down.  That's six.  What am I missing?  There's seven.

Benji: Oh God, he's trying to do geography and maths.

Cris: Africa!  I'd forgotten Africa.  Whew.  Sorry.

Emma Cross (@EmmaCross)

Saying goodbye to my bro @MC_Cross 2nite. Won't see him for another 4 months D':

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

What to do without my best mate for 4 months?  #ThinkHappyThoughts #BuyAPuppy #RoadTrip...no seriously

Text message from Cris to Iri

Cris: You ready for tonight?

Iri: The fact that you're asking makes me nervous. What did you do?

Cris: Nothing elf

Iri: How pissed am I gonna be?

Iri: Actually never mind, don't tell me

Iri: If it's THAT serious I'm withholding phone/Skype sex

Cris: O.O

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

Ok...now I'm REALLY nervous about tonight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're acting shifty.  Why are you acting so shifty?  Crispin," Irial grabbed Cris's arm, spinning him around to face Irial, eyebrows raised and arms crossed over his chest, already expecting the worst and possibly a fight, which dammit, Cris really should have thought this through.   

Cris took a deep breath and looked down at his boyfriend...his gorgeous, suspicious, already worked up boyfriend.  Cris really should have thought this through.  Iri was going to kill him.  Irial was going to cut him up into bite size pieces and feed those pieces through a blender and then run that through a disposal because Cris was a moron and Irial hated being taken by surprise...and meeting family members...and having his privacy violated...and Cris was about to do all those things, but he'd just really wanted to be with Irial as much as he could physically and emotionally and breathing the same air with him because for the next four months all he'd have was the internet and that really just wasn't enough.  And Cris couldn't bail on this without Dominic, Benji, and Micah killing him because most of them had people that they'd rather spend their last hours at home naked in bed with and reassuring them with every kiss and touch that they were together and a few months on the road wouldn't change that.  This is what Cris got for selfishly trying to be unselfish.