"Wake Me Up" Avicii

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

I think my costume is mildly inappropriate (and so, so gay lol) #LadyGaga #MyLife #ImGettingLaidTonight

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

@DorianII...this is why you should tell me about your costumes ahead of time T.T

Arthur Bailey (@ArthurBailey)

Holy shit the costume on @DorianII is barely even existent. Lmao I'm scarred #AndDrunk #AndAmused #AndEntertained #LoveDorianSeriously

Irial Dorian and Arthur Bailey starting a league?

It wasn't until Cris Emerson hosted a blowout Halloween bash at his million dollar pad in Primrose Hill last week that we learned that Irial and Arsenal forward, Arthur Bailey, weren't only acquaintances, but, apparently, friends as well.  Just when you thought this couldn't get anymore of an 'OMG' moment, it did.  Just this weekend, Dorian, Bailey, and several of their star-studded and Twitter-famous friends entertained quite a few onlookers by starting up a friendly game of football in Regent's Park that apparently turned quite competitive when Cheryl Atterberry, girlfriend of Micah Cross and co-host Cherrie Taylor of Dorian Speaks, tripped the footie star.  Before all the Crisial shippers get their hearts broken of Irial Dorian trading in bromance with Cris Emerson for Arthur Bailey onlookers say that when not indulging in a friendly footie rivalry with Bailey, he was chatting and joking around with Emerson on the of the pitch or talking with renowned mixologist, Beverly Dixon, confirmed girlfriend of Dominic Kinsey.  Unexpected and cute how these boybanders and football stars aim for normalcy and never quite seem to succeed.

B4 Updates (@B4_Updates)

@breakingfourth nominated for two AMAs, best group and best song for 'Lighthouse'!

To: crossesoflead@gmail.com.uk

Cc: wildechaild@gmail.com.uk

From: sterling.harold@dissidentmanagement.org.uk

Subject: RE: AMAs

Cris,

You know I'd love to be emailing you saying of course Irial can come to the AMAs like you asked.  We both also know that since you sent me this email and not Ashton, and that I replied and not Ashton that he can't.  Ashton and Daniel are very concerned about image and presentation and feel like, despite how low key you and Irial have been keeping everything, that it just hasn't been enough. I'm sorry. Also, they're planning for you and Davina to meet up while the boys are in LA, just a heads up.

Harold Benton-Sterling

Dissident Management

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How's it feel to win yet another AMA, Cris Emerson?"  Dominic batted his eyelashes at Cris who half-smiled and shrugged.   

"It would feel better if I was allowed to bring my boyfriend."   

Micah coughed and looked over at Cris who pursed his lips and shrugged while Micah hedged carefully, "I'm glad that's not actually what you said, because you sound serious enough."   

"I am serious," Cris replied, shaking his head and rolling his eyes.  He was really tired of the bullshit.

Iri: Congrats on sweeping again. Can I just get the congrat texts automated?   

Cris snorted and shook his head, tucking his mobile into his pocket.  He grabbed his jean jacket and pulled it on, raising his eyebrows at the boys, "I think I'm in a mood."