"Satellite" Rise Against

Breaking Fourth (@breakingfourth)

The simultaneous release of 'Wish You Well' single and the music video is officially out!

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

Saw @breakingfourth music video...@Cris_Emerson must be very secure in his masculinity to rock those fab turquoise pants

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

@DorianII says the man with gold cheetah print super skinny jeans #JustSaying #sorrynotsorry

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

@Cris_Emerson but honey I'm gay. What's your excuse #JustSaying #sorrynotsorry

To: wildechild@gmail.com.uk

Bcc: irial.dorian@gmail.com.uk

From: rosieireland@gmail.com

Subject: That fucking single and other stuff

Dorian,

You'd better appreciate me.  It was annoyingly difficult to get my hands on this single for radio play since it was literally released like an hour ago.  Luckily, your lovely not-boyfriend seems to have pulled some strings.  Also, I'm alarmed to report the show's 60K+ audience seems to have tripled in the month and a half  (probably safe to blame your boybander). Also, your website has seen a disturbing amount of traffic and, therefore, probably your neglected Tumblr too,  Since boytoy's fangirls are rather young and vanilla can you just try to cut back on reblogging gay sex gifs please?

Rosie

To: irial.dorian@gmail.com.uk

From: crossesoflead@gmail.com.uk

Subject: Little scared tbh

So...not sure I want to know why your flatmate was calling management to acquire rights to play our brand new single on your uni radio show (or how she got my number to bitch about them being "unnecessarily difficult little fuckers", but Micah and I convinced them talking about 'community service' and 'giving back to the next generation of musicians' or something like that. I really just stood there and nodded while Micah talked.  So just please don't shred me on your show...please?

Your princess

PS. My pants were works of art (and the consequence of a poorly advised bet)

To: rosieireland@gmail.com

Bcc: irial.dorian@gmail.com.uk

From: wildechild@gmail.com.uk

Subject: RE: That fucking single and other stuff

Rosie,

I love you forever.  You're a goddess among women (even though Crispin did most of the work but whatever).  Also, about the stats, I figured.  Even my Twitter's been spammed by those prepubescent Breaker fucks (who aren't strictly prepubescent but I digress) and who (surprisingly) seem to actually like the show.  And, seriously, I will not censor my Tumblr.  Don't kid yourself "young and vanilla", I've read some of their fanfic smut.  Little pervs more like.

Dorian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't bother Irial.   

There was no reason why it should bother Irial.   

Crispin was not his.   

Correction: Cris Emerson, international popstar boyband member, did not, in fact, belong to Irial, gay anonymous radio DJ and Twitter sensation university student, physically, emotionally, or otherwise, which, of course, didn't help curb his irrational anger towards the article in question in the slightest or its subjects.