"Wild Ones" Flo Rida

Tumblr Post: ThePrincessAndHisElf

The video from Edmonton

Remember that video with terrible audio of Irial having absolutely no gag reflex during a drinking contest with those girls outside Breaking Fourth's Edmonton concert?  The one where he literally downed the whole root beet in seconds and used only his mouth to hold it?  No one could hear what the one girl said to him to make him choke and laugh? I got my friend (she's partially-deaf and reads lips) to read their lips and got a transcript. She's 90% sure its true.

Reblogged by catchingdreams092815

Tumblr Post: ThePrincessAndHisElf

Drinking Contest Video Transcript

Girl: I'm not introducing you to my boyfriend, clearly you're better at sucking cock and swallowing come than I am.

Dorian: I can deep throat with the best pornstars.

Girl's friend: I'm sure Cris appreciates that.

Dorian: (chokes then laughs) My life gets more and more interesting everyday.

To: rosieireland@gmail.com; haroldpotter699@gmail.com.uk; mustlovedogs@gmail.com.uk; gingeyleprechaun556@gmail.com; dartmoorlittlemermaid@gmail.com.uk; djkinsey@gmail.com.uk; cherrietayberry@gmail.com.uk; chriscrossedmicah@gmail.com.uk; owlguardiansoren@gmail.com.uk

From: crossesoflead@gmail.com.uk

Subject: Irial's Birthday

Thank you guys so much for helping me get everything together for tonight (even though I know I was a pain in the ass to work with).  It'll be fun, and I know Irial will appreciate it. Dominic don't try to talk you girlfriend out of going so we can't meet her. It's Irial's BIRTHDAY. She was his mentor. Do not piss me off today. I even invited fucking Charles Beck for him so don't even try to pull any bullshit with me. I'll see you all tonight.

Thanks again,

Cris

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

I turn ancient today, but like fuck if I don't have the best boyfriend ever #GoodMorning ;D

RT by @DorianII

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

Happy birthday to me best friend, flatmate, and most amazing person I know @DorianII so glad to have you in my life

Irial Dorian (@DorianII)

:'D I have the greatest friends in the world #grateful #ily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday, Iri!"   

"Holy fucking shit!  Crispin!"   

Crispin laughed and threw his arm around Irial's shoulders, pressing his forehead against Irial's temple.  He swatted him away, blushing furiously while all their friends laughed at Irial's obvious discomfort with the situation.  He turned and hid his face in Crispin's neck and murmured to his boyfriend, "I hate you.  You're an awful human being."   

"Aww, come Iri, we don't bite," Cheryl called out from where she stood beside Micah, grinning at him.   

Irial fought a smile and shook his head, "I just don't know if I believe that."   

"Clarification, then, it's not our job to bite you," Charlie Beck commented, voice and eyes full of mirth.   

Stiffening beside Irial, Crispin muttered quietly enough for only Irial to hear, "Damn right, it's fucking not."