"Evacuate the Dance Floor" Cascada

Cris Emerson and the Corian shirt

Big news over social media was Breaking Fourth member, Cris Emerson, reportedly purchasing a Corian shirt from a Corian/Crispian shipper that trended worldwide on every social media site in existence, which we're actually not sure is an exaggerated.  Corian/Crispian, for those who don't know, is the couples name designated for Cris Emerson and his best friend, gay radio DJ dubbed Dorian Grey II reportedly for his love of the Oscar Wilde novel and his own behavioral pattern before meeting his boyfriend around the same time as starting up his friendship with Emerson in his final year at university.  In the face of allegations, Cris Emerson told Sugarscape that he "didn't mean anything sordid by it", that buying the shirt was a gag gift for his best friend and flatmate, Dorian, who thinks that the pairs shippers are "adorable, charming, and frighteningly dedicated to their close friendship."  There you have it: he did buy the shirt but only as a joke; all you girls can stop killing trees for tissues, Cris Emerson is still very straight and still single quite possibly, having never confirmed rumors of dating Azadi's Alina Rosen, but we can still hope.

Breaking Fourth (@breakingfourth)

Thanks to everyone for making 'The Road' the number one on the iTunes chart in over thirty countries #biglove #Thanks

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

@DorianII is there a reason we have a dozen phish food ice cream pints? Another apocalypse I wasn't informed of?

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

@Cris_Emerson is there a reason my ringtone this week is 'Treacherous'?

Cris Emerson (@Cris_Emerson)

@DorianII it was that or 'Pompeii'

Dorian Grey II (@DorianII)

...depressing @Cris_Emerson I don't like either choices :(

Text message from Irial to Rosie

Irial: Do you know what's wrong with Crispin? My ringtone's depressing, and there's an unlabeled maudlin playlist on our iTunes with 'Stay' and 'Just Give Me A Reason' and 'Say Hello to Goodbye' and a shit ton of Adele and Amy Winehouse

Rosie: What's wrong with YOU? He seems really concerned that you have a relationship problem and won't just talk to him about it

Rosie: That was basically a question...do you?

Rosie: What the fuck is going on Irial?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was something wrong with Irial, had been for weeks, and Cris needed to fix whatever it was before he went on tour again, because Irial left with his thoughts was like an open wound left untreated, it festered and got infected and poisoned the whole damn body just because no one bothered with a little bit of medicinal alcohol.   

Cris felt a bit like a spoiled rockstar diva for feeling like he had no time for this interview and really no patience to be asked the same question over and over again when his life felt like it was beginning to unravel, but that's exactly what he felt like.  He couldn't even put his finger on why he felt like Irial had checked out; nothing between them had really changed except Irial talked a little less, with less enthusiasm and boisterousness; they still shagged and snogged and cuddled, but every touch and kiss felt like Irial was memorizing him, like he was planning on saying goodbye and never coming back.  Every morning, Cris startled awake and had to double check that Irial was still in bed before pulling him closer, arms wrapping even more tightly around him like he was afraid Irial would disappear if given a chance.  Irial never commented on it, but their mornings had been tinged with sadness, a moment of quiet where Cris would hold him, pressing a long kiss into Irial's bare shoulder, and Irial would lay still, pretending to be asleep for whatever reason when they both knew he was wide awake.