One. ~

*notice*
thank you taking interest in my story! i have just published a kento yamazaki x reader, as well as a levi vs armin x reader, and i would really appreciate it if you had a read of them!! i promise you'll love them (they will probably be less cringe than this since i wrote this when i was 12-13 lol). happy reading <3

Author's P.O.V
You had been a Kpop fan for years and your dream had always been to be a Kpop idol. You loved to dance, and weren't too bad at singing or rapping either. Finally, it was your chance. To make your dreams come true. You had gotten a job in Korea as an English teacher (you had completed your education already), and in the meantime you were working on your dance, preparing to audition for a company. You had failed many auditions so far but you weren't giving up. And your next one was a huge one. Big hit entertainment.

Your P.O.V
I was sick with nerves. Yet I felt ready. More ready than I'd ever be. I tried not to think how I was auditioning for the company that owned the Kpop group I loved most of all,the group that got me into Kpop. BTS. They were practically worldwide famous now and they meant so much to me. Could I really get into the company that started Bangtan Sonyeondan?

I tried not to think about that, but I realised how Tae or Jungkook or Namjoon could have sat in the very chair I was sitting in. I took a deep breath and stared at the wallpaper on my phone.

They were going to get me through it

They were going to get me through it. I sat in the waiting room, repeating through the dance steps one more time. 'It will be fine' I thought to myself. I had been practicing so hard for the past month, I had kinda slacked at work. But my friends helped me through it. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I saw a notification from my mum.

Good luck! Love you....

I grinned. My parents weren't the most supportive of my career choice at first, but they were proud of me.

Love you too..thanks :)

I replied. I then realised that no one else was here to audition. Maybe I was really early? Just then, a young woman came out to greet me.

'Hey! You must be y/n! I'm going to be taking your audition. Call me Jisoo!'

'Oh h-hi!' I stuttered, getting up to shake her hand.

'Don't be nervous! I'm sure you'll do great! And if you're wondering why there's no one else, that's because we decided to have only one person do an audition at a time, so we can concentrate on them better!' She smiled at me warmly.

I took a deep breath.
'Okay... I'm ready'

Suddenly she hugged me. I stood there in surprise awkwardly but then hugged her back.

'Think of me as your friend. Then you'll do wayyy better in the audition.'

I just about managed a smile before following her into the audition room. She was nice. I appreciated that. But as soon as I stepped into the room, my face fell. Sitting next to an empty chair, which I presumed was for Jisoo, was the strictest looking man I had ever seen. He looked around 30 but he seemed really intimidating.

'Warm up.' He said. 'You have 5 minutes.'
Jisoo smiled at me reassuringly, before putting on the straightest face she could manage.
'Here goes nothing.' I thought to myself, starting to stretch. Just then DNA started playing and I instantly felt reassured. My nerves disappeared in a flash. I was going to do this.

~ To be continued

Thank you for reading! I have been getting more reads recently which I'm happy about but I've noticed no one really votes or comments? Please vote if you enjoy a chapter and please comment so I can see your opinions on what's happening! I would really appreciate it.
❤️❤️❤️