Five. ~

2 and 1/2 Months Later ~
Taehyung was the sweetest, funniest most unique guy I had ever met. It was slightly strange being friends with him, as I already knew A LOT about him. It was also strange because he was pretty weird, but I loved his weirdness. But it was wonderful. We grew close quickly, and he became one of my best friends. I didn't actually have that many friends in Korea anyway, since I was a foreigner and had moved here recently.

I kept remembering my childhood dreams and feeling so lucky and grateful for him to even know I existed, let alone caring for me so much. Jihee kept saying I had replaced her but I told her of course not, they were both very special to me in different ways. I also grew close with the other members of BTS,especially since I PASSED MY AUDITION!!!

I still couldn't believe that I had signed a contract with BigHit. BIGHIT. My training period had started, and so I saw them (BTS) often. I had a special connection with Yoongi particularly, we just seemed to understand each other in a way no one else could. I could just look at him and know exactly what he was thinking.

Although, to be fair, I could pretty much do that with all of them. Training was hard and challenging, like I expected it to be. It was hard for me to become friends with the other female trainees, because although we were all a similar age and they were all really nice, I had always been a very quiet person.

And also I was the only one not staying in dorm with them, as I still had my flat which I shared with Jihee. However since we were working with each other almost every day, after about a week or so of awkwardness we finally started to understand each other. And then of course there was the actual training. A LOT was going on.

I had to have vocal lessons since I was wasn't the greatest at singing, I had to practice and perfect my Korean, of course I had to work and further improve my dancing, as well as trying out new styles of dance and then we had to learn entertainment skills, work together as a group and whatnot! It was fun but very exhausting, and I knew that I just had to accept it and work hard.

I was enjoying it but some days I just wanted to lie at home and binge watch an anime or something. It was also getting difficult with my job. It meant that I had very very busy days with pretty much no free time, and often it affected my performance in training, or my training affected my teaching work at school.

Bang PD nim was working us especially hard because they had a big plan to debut a girl group in the next few years, since they hadn't had a successful girl group in a long time. Some days I felt absolutely knackered, after a day of teaching English and an evening of hard dancing and training.

I knew it was only just beginning and as soon as I would get used to my schedule, I would only have to work harder. But that's life, I guess. Anyway, these were all huge steps to achieving my life long dreams...right??? I had my parents complete support too now, but I barely even had the chance to call them. It went from calling them every day to having Jihee call them once a week to update them on how I was doing! My parents were amazed that I was so close to BTS (they probably had my memories of my room covered ceiling to floor with their faces), but that made it seem too good to be true, and it worried me.

They were proud of my hard work. Christmas was only a few months away and I was planning on going back to c/n (country name - your hometown) to see all my family and friends. I missed them like hell... But I had Tae and Yoongi and Kookie and Jimin and Hobi and Jin and Namjoon and Jihee and the other rookies and many many other wonderful people who kept me going. Life was going great. At least, I thought it was...
To be continued ~