Eleven. ~

I missed the boys terribly while they were away, but I had things keeping me busy. BigHit had given us a task to write and choreograph a new song and dance for an advertisement.

This was our first step on becoming a proper girl group and we were all working hard. We all had assigned roles as if we were an actual debuted group and I think they suited us well. I was main dancer, and also just a vocalist and rapper.

Sooyung was the 'leader' which was perfect since she was very good at listening and making decisions.

Ara and Yeseul were the best at songwriting, and they were cracking on with that. (Ara also played the guitar)

Jiyeon was creating the rap parts.

And I was working on the dance with our choreographer, who actually turned out to be Jisoo, who did my audition! We were becoming fast friends.

We also had our usual training schedule, on the side of working on our new song. I had been training for around 4-5 months now. I had also settled in well at my new dorm. I already felt like I had a new mini family with the girls! But I also made sure to see Jihee almost every day.

She was so happy when I told her about Taehyung! I don't know what I would do without her.
~
Taehyung texted me every single day while he was in America. So did Yoongi. The others texted me once in while when they could, but I understood that they were busy.

Taehyung
I miss you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
(He liked to send me a LOT of heart emojis. As a joke and not as a joke at the same time.)

You
I miss you too Tae 😂❤️

Taehyung
Y/n I have to go soon but I just want to say I'm so happy we're together 😊Whenever we perform I just think of you and I perform ten times better!❤️❤️❤️🤪

You
Aww Tae that's so sweet I love you so much ajsjksskn

Taehyung
I love you more kasmmsmsma

You
No you don't

Taehyung
Yes I do- OH SHIT I NEED TO GO

You
Ok then, perform well, for me and for ARMY 💞

Taehyung
I will. 😉❤️
I can't wait to take you out on dates and shower you with love and presents and tell you how pretty you are when I get back.
😁😁

You
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Taeeeeeeeeeeeee

Taehyung
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Y/nnnnnnnnnnn OK BYE GTG SORRY I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️

You
Love you too 😂❤️

Yoongi
Hey

You
Hey 😄💕

Yoongi
How are things? I miss you.

You
Things are good. I miss you too.
How are things for you?

Yoongi
Good. ARMYS have been so nice at the fanmeets, as always.

You
Good :) And I'm so pleased to hear that!

Yoongi
I've got to go now...ly y/n, text you soon

You
Bye Yoongi, ly too. Tell the others to stay safe.

Jungkook
Heyyyyyy ;)

You
Hi

Jungkook
You doing ok? 😂

You
I'm doing just fine. You?

Jungkook
Good. Taehyung misses you.

You
And you don't?

Jungkook
Wellll.....maybe I miss you too ;)

You
Stop winking Jungkook

Jungkook
Fine
I gtg. Stay safe y/n.

You
You too Jungkook. Lyyyy.

Jungkook
Ew.

You
;))))))

Jungkook
....ly

~
On the day before they were returning, Tae did a solo vlive for armys. I watched it and it felt like I was there talking to him. It brought back so many memories from when I was an army.

After I watched it, my phone started buzzing, and I saw that Tae was trying to FaceTime me. I picked up and he told me all about America and what he was doing and I told him all about our song-making for a BigHit advert. I was so excited to be in his arms again the next day.

To be continued ~