Fourteen. ~

*timeskip and update*
(Sorry for all the timeskips)
Another few months passed since we were revealed to the public as BigHit's new girl trainees. And things were going pretty well.

All the ARMYs were giving us so much love and support, which wasn't unexpected from them.

The six of us were training harder and harder, improving all of our performance skills. There was always more to learn.

And BTS were incredibly busy too, already preparing for their next comeback. Me and Taehyung were both so occupied with our own lives, we barely got time to ourselves. But because our lives were now so connected (as we're in the same company) we still saw each other almost every day. Even if it was just bumping into each other in the corridor.

Our six month anniversary was fast approaching and I was really hoping that both of us would be off schedule for that day.

My parents and siblings (if you have them) could hardly believe that I was dating Kim Taehyung, and working alongside BTS in the same company as them. They had MANY memories from my childhood life as an ARMY. But they were happy for me and were very proud of me slowly achieving my dream profession. I missed them; it had been ages since I saw them. I tried to call/FaceTime them at least once a week though.

It was kinda scaring knowing that if I eventually debuted, it would be such a huge thing as we would be debuting after a group as big as Bangtan Sonyeondan. What would the public think of us? They would judge us from head to toe, seeing if we met the expectations of a group succeeding BTS. They already were judging us. But things were going fine for the time being.

*end of update*
~

'Hey y/n!'
I heard a loud,familiar voice shout behind me, just as I was about to leave BigHit to go back to my dorm.

'What's up Hobi?' I turned around to face him. Instantly a smile appeared on my face, even though I was exhausted from dancing and vocal training all day. Hobi could make you smile just like that.

'Isn't it your and Taehyung's six month anniversary soon?' He asked.

'Yup! It's in two weeks. I really hope we both have time in our schedules to hang out.' I sighed.

'That's exactly why I called you! BigHit just gave me our (BTS and girl trainees) timetables for the next month! I was meant to give you yours tomorrow morning but we might as well check now.' Hobi pulled out my and the girls schedules and handed them to me.

'Aw Hobi you're a star!' I grinned, eagerly searching the schedule for our anniversary date.

'Oh wait. Oh my god what!? We're going to an awards show! With you!'
I exclaimed.

'Wait what! On our table it definitely shows that we're going to one, but why would you be coming? You haven't debuted!?'

I quickly looked at the other girl's timetables to see if it was the same (we sometimes had slightly different schedules). But to my shock, it wasn't.

'What the hell? Only I'm going. None of the others are! Just me and you guys (BTS).'

'Our managers will probably explain it to us tomorrow morning. Relax y/n.' Hobi patted my arm reassuringly.

But my heart was already sinking.

'But..Hoseok..'

Hobi looked at me worriedly. I only called him Hoseok when I was dead serious.

'The fans don't know me and Tae are together yet... No one does. What if rumours start!? What's gonna happen then!' I pulled my hair in frustration.

Hobi gently eased my hands away from my head.
'It'll be fine y/n. Don't worry. We're all here and it's gonna be okay. Now go get some sleep, you're clearly tired and I am too.' He hugged me and left the building.

I had never thought about the fans knowing about our relationship. It would break so many of their hearts. And both me and Tae would probably get quite a bit of hate too. I mean, I was sure most of the fans would be kind and supportive. But it would still be chaotic and problematic in some way. I knew it would. Taehyung and Bangtan were just too famous for anything like this to be easy. But they couldn't just find out from me accompanying BTS to an awards show, could they?...

To be continued ~