Thirty.~ *LAST CHAPTER*

'Wahh, a girl is going to be living with us now. The only girl I've ever lived with is my mum.' Jungkook chuckled.

Tae slapped him playfully and I laughed.

I couldn't believe I was actually going to be living with BTS. I mean; I still wondered every day if me dating Taehyung and training at BigHit was just a very long, realistic dream.

Namjoon helped me to pull my suitcases towards the dorm as Tae and Jungkook walked on ahead; talking quietly with each other.

Namjoon shook his head and grinned at me.

'What kind of boyfriend leaves his girlfriend to carry her own luggage when she's moving in with him?'

'The best boyfriend in the world.' I smiled, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

'Ah, Taehyung is so lucky. I wonder what it feels like to have someone love you as much you love him.'

I blushed and patted Joon's shoulder as we approached the front door.

'I love you as well Namjoon.'

Namjoon smiled at me.

'I love you too, but you don't need to worry about me. Just focus on loving Taehyung. You make him very happy.'

Blushing, I hit him, harder than I intended to, and said:
'Ah let's stop all this soppy talk and go inside! I'm so excited.' I eagerly looked at the three of them.

I caught Tae's eyes and he smiled shyly at me. He seemed to be acting slightly different from usual, almost as if he was nervous?

'I don't see why we're making such a big deal out of this when you've been inside our house like a million times.' Jungkook laughed.

'Yes but this is the first time she's entering our house as a resident of it. This is a big thing for y/n and Taehyung.' Namjoon explained to him.
'Taehyung is actually really nervous.'

So that's why he was acting slightly different.

'Aww don't worry, there's nothing to be nervous about. I'm the one moving in so I should be the one who's nervous, but I'm too excited to be nervous!' I hugged Taehyung from behind and he kissed my hands in response.

'You're right. I'm just so happy and...' Tae broke off and made eye contact with me before smiling widely.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and opened the front door.
'Get inside already.' He laughed.

I laced my fingers with Taehyung's and we followed Jungkook into the front room, Namjoon close behind us.

I looked around at the living room I had been in hundreds of times. But it felt different. Because now this living room also belonged to me.

The four of us stood in the centre of the living room in complete silence for about 20 seconds when Jungkook said:
'What do we do now?'

We all looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

'I guess we should take y/n's stuff up to Taehyung's room.' Namjoon suggested.

'It's Tae hyung and y/n's room now.' Jungkook corrected.

'It's actually my, y/n's and Yeontan's room.' Tae said smugly.

'Oh yeah! Jesus, are you sure your room is big enough for all three of you, hyung?'

'It's fineee, the more the merrier!'

The three of them looked at me weirdly and I realised the context what I had just said. ' Wait that's not what I meant.. oh nevermind let's just go upstairs already!'