Eighteen.~

BTS won the Best Album of the year award. And also three other awards! I was bursting with pride and I couldn't stop smiling as we were leaving the Awards Hall to head to BigHit to celebrate. We passed many other Artists who congratulated them (BTS) and BTS did the same to them. It was actually a really good experience, getting to come here with Bangtan, and I was grateful to my manager for taking me with them.

Just then, I spotted Astro. They were being very loud and I could see that they were filming an Astro Ddoca for their fans. It made me so happy to see that they still did that.

JinJin saw me looking at them and hurried over with the rest of Astro after they finished filming the Ddoca.

'Congratulations!' They all bowed to BTS and they bowed back.

'Thank you very much! Also congratulations to you for winning
your award!' Namjoon shook hands with JinJin politely.

Jinwoo and the others gave me a small wave and another bow to the boys before leaving; we did the same.

*Timeskip*

Me and Tae sat curled up next to each other on the sofa, watching all the performances from today on the tv, and the awards ceremony. Jungkook was fast asleep on the sofa next to us and the others were all asleep or doing their own things in their rooms upstairs. It was getting late and everyone was understandably tired, but for some reason the two of us felt quite awake.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he stroked my hair, the only sound in the room was the quiet buzz of the tv and Jungkook's gentle snoring.

'Hey y/n, it's getting late. Why don't you just stay the night?' Tae suggested, smiling down at me.

'Taee I stay the night so oftennn I basically live here half of the time.'
I whined jokingly.

'What's wrong if you stay the night? The girls are probably asleep by now anyway.'

Almost as if by magic, my phone buzzed at that exact moment and I glanced down to see a text from Yuna:

We guessed you were gonna stay the night at Taehyung's place, and we're all going to sleep now. Have fun and tell him/them that we congratulate them for winning the awards! Nightt 💕💕

I could tell Tae was reading the message over my shoulder and I waited to hear what he would say.

'SEE I TOLD YOU! HA YOU HAVE TO STAY THE NIGHT NOW YOU DON'T WANNA WAKE THEM UP!' He teased me, tickling my chin and laughing.

I rolled my eyes but inside I was really pleased.

Since that fateful day when I bumped into Tae, my life had changed a lot. It had become truly magical. I always felt so incredibly happy and I often wondered whether this was actually happening. My dreams were coming true all at once. I hoped that things would stay this way. I really did....

To be continued ~

I apologise that this was quite a short chapter but at least I updated. 😂 I know I'm really bad at updating and I'm really sorry, I will try to write more soon! 💗💗
(Btw I made a few small changes in the previous chapters but they're not big so don't worry. But one important thing that I changed is that it's your six month anniversary not three months.)