10/10/18 ~ BTS Love Yourself World Tour in London

I missed school that day and started getting ready around 2:30, as I didn't want to forget anything or be late. My mum and I left the house around 4, aiming to reach The O2 around 5 so that we could get merchandise and maybe go to the BTS LG Studio (unfortunately we didn't have time for that in the end). We talked a lot about BTS on the way and I felt butterflies in my stomach akfdljvd.

When we reached the train station near The O2, I could start to see many armys; wearing BTS merch and holding lightsticks etc. There were also these two poems with BTS song titles in it that everyone was crowding around to take pictures of. I felt so happy and excited and nervous and fdlfkjldkvj. When we came out of the train station there was a billboard/sign thingy with an advert for the concert and I started screaming lol. After taking some pictures we walked further towards The O2 to find the merchandise, and we passed another big billboard. It was actually incredible to see so many armys all in one place; so many people with the same interest. It's something I will never forget.

We then queued up for merch and it actually didn't take too long; I started a conversation with another army while queueing (she wasn't going to the concert, she was just buying merch). Pretty much everything was sold out already though, apart from the lightstick, batteries, the lightstick ring and mini photocards. So I bought all of those lmaO. After that we went inside and I got my lightstick paired up. My friend's friend ,Holly, was also going and she had texted me saying she was on her way, so my mum and I went to a restaurant to wait for her and her mum.

In the toilet I made conversation with another army lmao and soon after that Holly arrived. It was the first time that we met and it was slightly awkward at first but we started talking about BTS and baAm.

There was 40 minutes until it started so we decided to make our way inside the arena KWJDNLSJSDL. Holly and I swapped tickets so that we could sit and fangirl togetheR aha, and our mums could sit with each other.

When we entered the arena, the music video to Epiphany was playing and everyone was singing together. We screamed and said bye to our mums.

As we went to find our seats, I was so overwhelmed with emotions, I felt like I was going to burst into tears. I held it in but I was shaking and I thought I was gonna fall over when we walked past a row of people to sit down. They continued to play BTS music videos and we all sang along as we waited in anticipation for them to come on stage. I also felt kind of sick because I had eaten food and I was so excited, and also my throat was really dry and I had no water. I quickly chewed a piece of gum which helped my throat to feel less dry and also to help me feel less sick.

They announced that Jungkook wouldn't be dancing - which we were all saddened to hear :( - and played a few more music videos, and then it was time. It was a few minutes past 8 o'clock and it was the moment that we had all been waiting for. BTS were about to appear in front of our very eyes. I felt more happy, excited and nervous than I had ever felt before. They played a really cool vcr as an intro and my heart beat grew faster and faster. The stage started moving and dramatic music played and fire shot out of the front of the stage.

And there they were.

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Performing Idol (Jungkook was seated but still).

I couldn't believe it.

I screamed at the top of my voice and shook my army bomb and sang along, but I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I didn't cry, which I was quite surprised about (the girl in front of me was crying).

Although we had a good view of the stage, their bodies looked really tiny from where we were, which made it even more unbelievable. We could see them really well on the big screens though. After Idol, they introduced themselves and I was so shocked asldkjfl. They looked so beautiful and their voices sounded amazing, how I had always imagined them to sound.