Make Up Day

(the next day)
Naruto=zzzzzzz saskue=zzzzzzzzz.
Sakura=hey saskue. Saskue=huh sakuwa!!!!. Naruto=huh oh hey sakura. Saskue=(hugs sakura)sakuwa. Sakura=saskue  I  am sorry that  I  not  could be with you but today me and naruto is going to go do whatever you want.
Saskue=yay.
Naruto=wait what.
Sakura=so what do you want to do.
Saskue=hmmm ummm oh me know wan go pisa. Sakura=pizza place oh you mean that new pizza palace. Saskue=yeah an eat pisa an get toy.
Sakura=okay then but first we got to get ready so we bathe then we can get some breakfist at a diner . Saskue=yay becfist. Naruto=alright. Sakura=okay so naruto you go shower and  I  will bathe saskue.
Naruto=okay. Sakura=saskue come here. Saskue=otay.
(in the bathroom)
(sakura lays saskue on the changing table in the bathroom and takes his pajamas and diaper off and sits him in the bath tub)
Saskue=me wan bubble baff
Sakura=sure(pours in bubble bath)
Saskue=(grabs bubble bath liquid)heh heh.
(the bubble bath slip through saskue fingers then he just stares at his hands dumbfoundly)whew id go.
Sakura=heh heh.
Saskue=sakuwa whew bubbles.
Sakura=just wave your hand in the bath water.
Saskue=ha ha ha sakuwa look make bubbles. Sakura=he is just so cute. Saskue=bubble man sakuwa look bubble man. Sakura=okay saskue  I  am going to wash your hair okay.
Saskue=otay.
Sakura=okay(pours shampoo on head).
Saskue=sakuwa ou won weave gan wif da man.
Sakura=umm well not today.
Saskue=yay cause he not good.
Sakura=hmm okay saskue(rinse out shampoo)okay open your eyes.
Saskue=hey sakuwa can me haf pancake.
Sakura=sure but lets get you dressed first.
(sakura dressed saskue in a basket ball shirt that says stay cool in grey shorts and grey shoes)
Sakura=okay.
(in the living room)
Sakura=okay saskue watch tv for an little or play with your toys in your play pen while  I  shower naruto is right there watching you.
Saskue=otay(plays with dinosaur)heh heh (roar).
Naruto=hey there what are you playing.
Saskue=toys hmmm nawootoe pway wif me. Naruto=what. Saskue=pwease.
Naruto=ugh fine. Saskue=yay!
Naruto=so what are we playing.
Saskue=dinosaur. Naruto=okay then. Saskue=heh heh nawootoe you this one(gives dinosaur).
Naruto=okay so how do we play.
Saskue=we be scawey.
Naruto=okay umm roar  I ’m scary.
Saskue=heh heh nawootoe you not scawey.
Naruto=but  I  dont want to be really scary in front of you only to bad guys. Saskue=otay.
Sakura=hey guys ready how do  I  look.
Saskue=sakuwa pweatty. Sakura=thanks saskue. Naruto=looking good. Sakura=thanks now lets go.
(outside)
Sakura=saskue hold my hand.
Saskue=otay.
Naruto=how far is this denny  place.
Sakura=not that far. Saskue=sakuwa me wan upsie.
Sakura=heh heh okay(picks up saskue).
Saskue=me tall heh heh. Naruto=hey look its denny. (in denny)
Saskue=sakuwa it smell good.
Sakura=yeah.
Naruto=mmm. Manager=hello there  I  will escort you to an table wait here.
Saskue=sakuwa ank you(hugs sakura). Sakura=your welcome  I  just feel bad leaving you so  I  just want to make it up to you.
Manager=okay  your table is over there so enjoy and one of our waiters  will service you.
Naruto=ugh  I ’m starving. Sakura=what to order hmm saskue what do you want. Saskue=hmm dat.
(points at grand slam).
Sakura=but thats to big for you.
Naruto=not for me  I ’ll take the grand slam.
Sakura= I  will take the strawberry waffle with eggs.
Saskue=hmm me wan dat (points at grilled chesse sandwich with fries).
Waiter=okay an grilled chesse sandwich with fries an grand slam and strawberry waffles with eggs okay and here  is an kid menu for the toddler and crayons.
Sakura=thank you saskue you want to draw. Saskue=yay draw(scribbles on kid menu)heh heh. Sakura=heh heh he is just so cute.
Naruto=hey sakura when he does grow up a little your potty training him.
Sakura=hey  I  am an girl but your an boy you can relate to him.
Naruto=umm we can come to that later.
Saskue=hewe for you(hands drawing to sakura)
Sakura=thanks saskue for the umm what this is.
Saskue=don wike id(sniff sniff)
Sakura=no  I  love it.
Saskue=yay.
Naruto=that was close. Waiter=here is your food that is 20 dollars. Sakura=here okay lets eat.
Naruto=finally. Saskue=hmm(takes an bite out sandwich)ahhhhhhh! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!! Sakura=saskue whats wrong wait you burned your mouth. Saskue=waaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Sakura=shhh(picks up saskue and pats his back)its okay calm down here have some juice.
Saskue=(sucks on sippy cups)mmm.
Naruto=hey forgot to say that its hot.
Sakura=he really dosent know that yet naruto saskue can  I  show you something.
Saskue=yeah.
Sakura=see look you got to blow on hot food like this(blows on grilled chesse).    
Saskue=(blows grilled chesse)wike dat. Sakura=yeah now you can eat.
Saskue=.... Hmm. Sakura=come you can eat it see watch (takes an bite out of grilled chesse)see. Saskue=hey dat mine. Sakura=right here eat some of mine food see good(gives saskue some waffles)
Saskue=mmm.
Naruto=okay there problem solved.
Saskue=(eats grilled chesse)
Sakura=heh heh. Naruto=(sighs)that was good.
Saskue=(burp)mmm. Sakura=okay that was the best breakfast  I  ever had okay lets go.
(outside)
Saskue=mmm(stirs). Sakura=saskue are you sleepy.
Saskue=(nod).
Sakura=(picks up saskue)okay go to sleep you can rest.
Saskue=zzzzzzz. Naruto=okay so what are we doing now.
Sakura=just heading to chuckie chesse.
Naruto=all right what about when me hinata get married in the distant future how is he going to live.
Sakura=easy you get him one week and  I  get the week after.
Naruto=okay then you really got this well planed out don't you.
Sakura= I  want to give the child hood he never had. Naruto=great but my whole clan died and my mom and dad is dead how come  I  didnt get the jutsu didnt affect me.
Sakura=you had learned the truth and accepcted it and now you are good.
Naruto=alright.
Man=get your ice cream here.
Naruto=ice cream great. Saskue=ice cweam. Sakura=wow it took only the word ice cream to get him going and naruto. Man=here you go three vanilla cones.
Sakura=thank you saskue here you go.
Saskue=ank you sakuwa. Naruto=thanks sakura. Saskue=sakuwa down down.
Sakura=you want to go down saskue(puts down saskue).
Saskue=yuki!.
Sakura=yuki who is yuki. Naruto= I  hope he is not like that kid on paranormal activity.
Yuki=saskue!
Saskue=hi yuki.
Kuna=yuki wait.
Yuki=hi saskue hey you haf ice cweam.
Saskue=yeah sakuwa gimme it.
Sakura=saskue wait oh hey saskue whats your little friend name.
Saskue=he is yuki he is my bestiest fwind in the rold.
Sakura=awww thats so adorable.
Kuna=yuki you can't run away like that.
Yuki=sowy mommy.
Kuna=its okay hey there whats your name.
Saskue=...Ummm ssss. Sakura=come on say your name.
Saskue=(hides behind sakura)
Sakura=sorry about that he is just shy(picks up saskue)so whats your name.
Kuna=my name is kuna and this is my son yuki he told me a lot about saskue saying how he is his best friend in the whole world to tell you the truth  I  found it plain cute.
Sakura= I  know right  I  just nearly fainted when he said that.
Kuna= I  know  I  did to!!.
Sakura=anyway my name is sakura and this is my friend naruto.
Naruto=hey there.
Kuna=hi there anyway we should get going to  I  have to get home  I  have to cook lunch but here is my number just in case saskue wants to talk to yuki.
Sakura=thanks okay later
Kuna=bye.
Yuki=bye saskue.
Saskue=...
Yuki=otay. ...
Sakura= I  never  knew saskue was shy.
Naruto= I  never knew either hmm.
Saskue=sakuwa me wan upsie.
Sakuwa=sure(picks up saskue)okay pizza palace is just up ahead so lets go.