Red Man

(Everything was silent everybody was sleeping till saskue felt weird he looked in his diaper and saw that he didn't use it so he climb out of his crib to go to the living room)
(in the living room)
Saskue=huh?
(saskue saw a man come out of the  and started putting boxes under the christmas tree)
Saskue=who ou.
???=huh oh hello umm saskue you should be asleep.
Saskue=you big.
???=well yes  I  eat an lot of cookies ho ho ho ho.
Saskue=heh heh you funny mistew.
???=hmm  I  tell you what.
(the man dug in his pocket and pulled out an golden bell)
???=here don't lose this its magical.
Saskue=wike faiwy.
???=yeah like faries ho ho ho you're an good kid you should go back to bed.
Saskue=otay mistew.
(the man pulled out an chocolate chip cookie and an sippy cup full of warm milk)
Saskue=gan!!
???=ho ho ho  I 'm glad you're all good again not like before.
Saskue=gan?
???=oops umm eat you're cookie and drink you're milk you need you're rest little guy.
Saskue=otay bye bye mistew.
???=bye saskue good night.
(the man grabbed his sack and went up the chimney)
???=on prancer on dancer comet blixen and the others and you to ruldolph lets go ho ho ho!!!!!
(saskue climbs on a chair to look out the window)
Saskue=whoa heh heh bye bye!!
(after saskue ate his cookie and drank his milk from the decorated christmas sippy cup he went back to bed with his bell in his hand)