Gardens

-Judal's Pov-

We head back to my room and I help Y/N inside. "Can you wait outside while I get change?" She asks softly.

"Sure, Just call if you need anything," I say as I walk out to the hallway closing the door behind me. Sighing I lean on the wall while waiting. This girl is really going to cause me some trouble with the royal family. I hear the turn of the door nob and turn towards Y/N in her new clothes. Oh, wow. She looks amazing. "Um...are you ready?" I ask not being able to keep my eyes off her.

"Yeah, do I look ok?" She asks in a shy tone. I do a quick once over and notice a small part of the shoulder is off. Slowly and carefully I walk over to her and fix it.

"There. Shall we head to the garden then?" She reaches out slightly for my hand. I take it carefully. I feel like if I make one wrong move I could break her. She just seems so fragile. It's kinda strange. I start to lead her towards the garden. She keeps her hand on the wall and the other in mine. "Does that actually help you?" Should I even have asked that?

"Hm? Oh, yeah it does. While my hand is on the wall I can feel certain things about the wall that helps me know where I am." She says raising her head up to me. I look into her e/c eyes. Why do I feel this sadness? What even is this called?

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable for asking it," I say as we walk into the garden.

"Oh! No, you didn't don't worry. I'm fine with it." She stops and moves her head around like she looking around. "Is there a peach tree here?" She asks. I smile at her questions.

"Yes, is the fruit that fragrant?" I question as I watch her smile grow. "I think the peaches are ripe I can pick one for you." Y/N turns her head in excitement I could see a small sparkle in her eyes.

"Would you?! That sounds amazing!" She says with a large smile. I softly take her hand and walk to the peach tree. "Sit here while I get it for you," I say helping her sit down on a nearby rock. She nods her head as I start to look for a good peach.

"It's been a while since I've been in a garden. It feels so relaxing here." Smiling I fly up to the top of the tree. "Do you come here often?" She asks.

"Not really. I get so busy through the day sometimes that I don't get time to come here." I land back down on the ground with a small frown. "Bad news I can't find any good peaches." I see the sparkle from her eyes disappear. I look down a bit. Near her feet, I notice a blue flower. It's beautiful but, I don't remember seeing any flower like that in the garden before. Maybe they like to change it up a bit. I shrug it off and look back up at the tree. I notice two ripe peaches. "Oh, wait I think I found two." Flying up to the two peaches I inspect them. There perfect! I pick them and fly back down.

"You found two?" she asks as the sparkle slowly fills her eyes again.

"You bet," I say then hand her one of the peaches. "They're perfect." She bites down with excitement. "How is it?"

"It's amazing!" she says smiling. I take a bite of mine. Oh, my she was right. They are good. "So Alibaba why did you get me that nice dress again?" It bothers me every time she calls me that. I clear my throat and sit down next to her.

"It's for the festival in the palace that we're going to have." You know now that I think about it she did say she likes to dance. "Would you like to dance with me during the festival? "I ask her. Her cheeks turn a light shade of red.

"If you want to. I don't really mind." She answers shyly. "I don't really know if I'm any good really. But, I don't mind." I finish my peach and I just watch her for a bit.

"You know I can teach you." Somehow I regret saying that and somehow I don't. I look at her and her eyes have a small sparkle in them.

"N-no it's ok." Is all she says as she brings her head down.

"It'll be my pleasure," I say as I stand up. As soon as I'm up I softly take her hand and lift her up to me. I can't help but notice the small tint of pink that dusts her cheeks. Chuckling to myself I hold her a bit closer. "It should be fun."

"I-I don't know...If you want to. I don't want to take time away from your work." I smile as I look at her sweet face.

"It's perfectly fine with me." She turns her head up to me with a smile.

"Alright then."

"Alright," still holding her hand I bow to her and ask, "Y/N, would you like to be my dance partner." I hear a small giggle from her and I look up to see her face is now a dark shade of red.

"I would love to be your dance partner." She says smiling. I sigh a bit in relief and smile as well.