Dancing Alone

A/N: I know this is a short chapter and you're probably wondering why this music. It's the beat. So yeah. Anyways, read on!^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we get back to the room I feel him take my other hand as he turns me to him. "Y/N, um I just wanted to ask you if it was ok if I slept in the bed tonight." That's right he hasn't slept in the bed! Where has he been sleeping? Has he even slept these past few days? He did say that he works a lot, right?

"Y-yeah it's fine," I say as I put my hand on the door handle. At the same time, I feel his on top of mine. "S-sorry." I quickly say as I quickly pull my hand away.

"It's alright." Hearing him open the door I walk with a slight feeling of heat on my cheeks. He walks in behind me. He carefully takes my hand once again and helps me to the bed. I sit down on the edge of it as he walks to the other side. "Thank you."

"For what?" I ask him as I lay down on the bed.

"For letting me sleep here tonight." Hearing his answers I softly giggle. "What are you giggling about?" He asks.

"Well, this is your room. There's really no need for you to ask to sleep in the bed."

"So, does that mean I could sneak in here without you even knowing and you would be ok with it?" He says in a joking tone. All I could do is roll my eyes and lay my head on the pillow.

"Just go to sleep." He chuckles a bit as he does the same. I lay in bed with him for a moment or two. But, after a while, I notice that I can't really fall asleep. Maybe going back to that room and getting rid of this energy wouldn't be a bad idea. I wait for a few more minutes till I know he's really asleep. Carefully without making a noise, I make my way out of his room and to the empty one.

The first thing I do is tap my foot to make a beat. As soon as I find the beat I move to it with ease. The beat is just a simple one. But, yet it's so familiar. After a few soft movements, my body and mind travel to a new world. I let the beat I made take me to a new place that I haven't explored.

-Judal's Pov-

I roll over in bed and I feel an empty spot where Y/N should be. With just a few quick movements I'm moving my hand around still looking for her. After I moment of searching, I shot out of bed with a rush of worry. I look over at the door to see it open. Quickly I jump out of bed to look for her. "Where could she go?" I aks myself with worry.

I search down a few halls. But, no luck on finding her. Walking down the hall once again I hear a sound coming from the room we were in earlier that day. I slowly walk over and I see her dancing to her own beat. I lean on the door frame and just watch her. All of her body is in sync with each other. Her dancing was amazing. It was almost hypnotizing just watching her move to her own beat. I then realize that it was late by looking at the moon in the window. I softly clear my throat. "Y/N, I think it's time we head back to bed. She quickly turns around in shock.

"I'm I'm sorry. Did I wake you when I got up?" She asks in her usual soft tone. I chuckle to myself as I walk up to her.

"No, you didn't wake me up. But, you nearly scared me half to death." I see her hand her head low a bit.

"I'm sorry. I guess I still had some energy from what happened today." Taking her hand I smile at her. I pull her into my arm hugging her softly.

"It's ok. I'll make sure to come up with something so you don't become his." I hesitate for a second. The memories of just a few days ago flood into my head. "Slave," I say in a quiet tone.

"Thank you so much." She says as she turns her head towards me. "I'm guessing you're going to take us back to your room." I smile and chuckle.

"Yes, I am. This time I'm going to stay up for a bit. Till I know you're asleep." She giggles a bit as I walk us back to my room. Once again, I help her to the bed. She lays down and in just a few moments she's asleep. "I wonder what it's like to dance with her in that type of tempo?" I mumble to myself. I lay down in bed and look at her beautiful sleeping face. Just after that, I myself is fast asleep.