Time With Alibaba

-A/N- Just a real quick thing. If you don't know I just made a new fanfic. It is a Sinbad X Reader. Now, I'm most likely going to work on this story more than the other one. It's just I have way too many ideas for this (i guess you could say) book. Anyways, that's it. Enjoy! (Also sorry this chapter is so short) Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/153282401-the-king-and-the-theif-sinbad-x-reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I wake up the next morning I listen to the people walking outside of the room. Every now and then I would hear a happy laugh or even a flirting voice of a female followed by a flirting laugh from a man. I stretch my arms as I hear the door open and a cheerful voice fills the room. "Good morning Y/N. I got you breakfast." Alibaba said as he set something down on the table. The first thing that hit me was the smell of bacon (sorry if you don't eat/like meat). "I hope you like what I brought you." He said softly.

"It smells amazing," I said as I moved my legs to the edge of the bed. "If you want you can go eat breakfast downstairs without me."

"Oh, no. I wouldn't really be doing my job if I left you here alone for too long."

"How long were you waiting for the food?" I asked softly as I searched for a utensil.

"You got me there," Alibaba said as he helped me find one. "Would you like some help eating or are you ok?"

"I should be fine. Just make that there isn't a lot on my face."

With me smiling softly, he sighed in a bit out of embarrassment. Alibaba stayed quiet most of the time as ate breakfast. I hope he's eating too. I don't think he said that he already ate. Maybe I should ask him. But, he beats me to the air. "How's the sight thing going?"

"I had one yesterday. It was longer this time and I locked eyes with him." I lowered my head slightly as I set my food down back on the plate.

"Locked eyes with who?" He asked me softly.

"My Alibaba..."

For a moment he doesn't say anything. Then, I hear him take a deep breath. "I'm sure he didn't notice anything. He probably just thought you just accidentally moved your eyes to his."

"But, what if one of these times he finds out. When we first met he scared me. He was going to do something to me if I lied about not being able to see. What if he thinks that I've been lying this whole time?"

"Don't worry about it, Y/N. If he does you can come back to Sindria with me." I nod my head softly to answer him. "Now, finish up breakfast. Then, well do something here to keep time moving."

I smile softly then start to eat again. For a bit, we just talk as I ate. It was kinda fun to learn a few new things about him and learn about Sindria. I really hope I'll be able to see these places someday. Hopefully, after this is done and over with I'll find a way to see completely.