Just an Hour Till the Festival

(A/N: The pic at the top is the outfit you are wearing at the festival.)

-Judal's POV-

I wake up face to face with a sleeping Y/N. For a moment I watch her sleep. Shaking my head I get up and get dressed. I walk out the hall and look for some maids to help Y/N into her dress for the festival. I finally find some and tell them which dress and when to help her. After that, I walk into the garden and walk around. I look around to find the flowers that I found a few days with Y/N. I see one of the caretakers of the garden and walk over. "Excuse me but may I ask you something." He stands up and bows to me.

"You may ask me anything." He says still bowing.

"Do you by any chance change the types of flowers that are in the garden?" I ask. But, the look on his face was not what I was expecting. It was a look of slight worry. "What is it?"

"I'm sorry but I don't think we have ever changed the types of flowers in the Garden." I raise a brow. Then where did the blue flowers come from? "Is something the matter Sir?" The man asks.

"Follow me," I say in a slightly darkened tone. I start walking to where the blue flowers are. The man follows behind me quickly. As we get there I notice that the blue flowers are dying. For some reason, my heart starts to break. "Those flowers right there. Didn't you plant them?" I ask quickly.

"I'm sorry but none of us planted those flowers. I don't even know what kind of flowers those are." He says to me as he neals down to them. "I should dig them up."

"No, don't," I say softly. "Just make sure they are well taken care of," I say as I walk away and back to the room. As I walk to the room I hear the maids and Y/N talking.

"So Miss. Y/N what do you think of him?" One of the maids ask. My heart jumps at what she might say.

"W-well, he doesn't know but he's actually really kind and sweet." I raise my hand to the door to knock but I freeze because of what she said. "I have a question that you really don't have to answer." She pauses for a second and I lean into the door so I can hear what she says. "What kind of Ruhk does he have?" That's when I knock on the door with lightning speed.

"Y/N, it's me. Can I come in?" I ask softly. Then one of the maids opens the door for me and I walk in. I look around for Y/N. "Where is she?" I ask the maid.

"She's just finishing getting ready. She'll be out in a moment." I nod my head at the maid and wait.

"So, are you excited for the festival tonight?" I ask her as I wait.

"Yes, I am. I'm a bit sad that I won't be able to see how beautiful everything is." For a second I forgot that she can't see. I can only imagine how lonely it can be at times. Not knowing what the world around you looks like. Not knowing if what the people you know look like... "Alibaba, is something the matter?" I hear her ask and I shake my head.

"Y-Yes, sorry," I say softly. After a short second, she walks out from behind the folding screen. My jaw drops at the sight of her. I hear the maids giggle and I shot them a small glare. "So? How do I look?" She asks me shyly.

"You look beautiful," I say with a smile as I walk up to her and take her hand softly. "I promise to tell you every detail of what the festival looks like. And, I promise to be your first dance at the festival." I give her a small kiss on the back of her hand as she turns her head away. "The Festival is about to start we should head there now."

"That sounds good to me." She says with a smile. Her hand slight tightens around mine. So, I walk with her hand in hand to the festival. Softly I rub the back of her hand after it feeling it shake a bit. 

She's that nervous that she shaking? I know she's afraid of what I'm going to say to the Prince. But, I don't really know what else to say to her. I guess all I really can do is tell Prince Kohua what she is to me. Although I'm scared myself.