The Truth

-Judal's Pov-

There is nothing but silence in the room. No one moved no one spoke just silence. Y/N and I just look at each other. For some reason, her eyes never wavered from mine. I don't know what's going on but something didn't seem the same with her.

After a few moments, she takes my hand and drags me to the room. At first, I didn't notice that she wasn't using the rail. It wasn't until we got to the last few steps that I notice.

Once we were in the room she kept her back to me and I started to worry. With that worry, I walked up to her setting my hand on her shoulder. "What's the matter Y/N?" She jumped a bit at my touch which worried me more. "Did something happen?"

"N-no," she said softly then turned to me. Her eyes met with mine once again. "I-I don't know why. But, I can see." For a moment I didn't believe her. But, then she set her hand on my cheek again. "Who are you really?" She asked me and my heart dropped.

"I-I'm your Aliba-" I was cut off by her shaking her head.

"I've heard rumors about someone who is described like you." She moved her hand away and walked over to the bed to sit down. "Are you the dark magi Judal?"

I walk over to her and kneel down in front of her. "Why would you do if I said yes?" She didn't make any eye contact. She made certain not to look at me. Which made my heart sink more. "Yes, I am." Suddenly she got up and started walking out of the room. "W-What's the matter Y/N?" Y/N stopped at the door.

"I shouldn't trust you as much as you should trust me." Was all she said and walked out of the room.

For a second I was just in complete shock. Then I realized something rolls down my cheek. I raised my hand to my cheek and wiped off the tear. But, I continued to cry. I stayed in the room for a good hour or two going over what happened. Then I walked out of the room not seeing Alibaba or Y/N anywhere in the inn. So, I walked out of the inn still heartbroken and worried.

-Y/N's Pov-

Once I walked out of the room I burst into tears and quickly ran over to Alibaba. He hugged me saying, "What happened?" I wasn't able to say anything. "It's alright. Let's go get some air," He said softly and I nodded my head.

We both walked out of the inn. As we walked I cried still thinking of what I said and learned. He did lie to me I see why but at the same time I don't. He could have told me the truth from the start. But, he didn't. I didn't really tell him about me starting to get my vision bach thought. Maybe this is a good thing that we don't talk or see each other for a while.