Dance Lessons

-Y/N's Pov-

After a while, in the garden, Alibaba takes me back inside the palace. We walk into a room I notice that it's quiet. The only sound that could be heard is the sound of our footsteps. "Is this where we're going to practice?"

"Yes," Is all he says. One of his hands moves to my hip as the other takes my free hand. "Just follow my lead." I nod my head and follow his lead. "See it's not that hard. You just need to follow the man's lead." I turn my head up to his.

"I guess your right. But, what about other dances?" I say with a smile. After that moment the warmth of his hand disappear. "Alibaba?" I question.

"I'll be right back. Stay here." He says as his footsteps leave the room.

I sigh and find my way to the nearest wall. I shrink down the wall and sit on the floor. I softly hum to myself as I wait for him. After a while, I hear footsteps in the room. I quickly stand back up and smile. "What did you go for?" I ask. But, there was no response. I feel hands back on my hip and hand. There's something a bit off about them though. They don't feel like Alibaba's hands. My heart rate begins to speed up. I'm scared of what could happen.

"Don't look so scared. It's only me." It's the guy from the marketplace! My heart rate speeds up more with fear. What have I gotten myself into? Is all I can ask myself at this moment.

"I-I'm sorry about what happened at the market." I feel his grip on my hip tighten a bit. This causes a slight shiver of fear run up my spine. These are the moments where I wish I wasn't blind.

"All is forgiven. Has he come up with an answer to my question?" He asks me. I hesitate to answer his question. But, the longer I take the more his hand tighten on my hip.

"I-I don't think so," I say as my voice shakes. He makes a cold laugh as he lets go of me. A sigh of relief escapes me. But, soon enough I regret it. His hand is under my chin lifting up my head up.

"I am Prince Kohua. The third prince of the Kou empire. You may address me as your highness or prince Kohua." He says. Feeling scared my instincts kick in and I push him away from me and I land on the ground hard. All I hear is his cold laugh.

"Why can't I call you, your royal asshole," I mumble to myself. In a second I regret saying it. I feel the cold sting of metal on my cheek.

"You should learn to watch your mouth," Kohua says in a deep tone. Why can't Alibaba get here quicker? I keep my head turned up to him. "Hm, you really are beautiful. No wonder why he likes you so much." After that small little comment I here running in the room. "Ah, your back." He says as the cold sting of metal leaves my cheek. "You should teach her to watch her mouth before the festival." He says as he leaves the room.

"I'm so sorry Y/N! Are you ok?!" I hear Alibaba say. I just smile at him as he helps me up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why were you gone so long?" I ask him as I notice my hands are shaking a bit from what just happened. 

"I went back to the garden to get a flower. I saw it while we were there." I feel him put the flower in my hair softly. "It's a blue flower and I thought it would perfect in you h/c hair." I feel the heat rise in my cheeks.

"Thank you," I say in a shy tone. A small chuckle is heard from above me so I turn my head up to him. "What?"

"N-nothing. I-I think this is enough dance lessons for one day." He says while taking my hand. 

"But, don't we only have two more day's until the festival?" I ask him softly.

"This is true. As long as you remember what I told you. Let the guy lead. Then you'll be fine." I giggle a bit while smiling up at him. As I do I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"A-Alibaba?" As soon as I say that he relaces me from the hug as he clears his throat. I feel a wave a sadness fill me as this happens.

"Let's head back to the room. You need your sleep." Once again he takes my hand. Both of us walk out of the room.