Calm Before the Storm

Both the boys run up behind one of them hold me close. I know it's my Alibaba by the warmth of his hands. It's slightly warm and just a bit cold. It's perfect. Shaking my head a bit I turn my head to him. "Alibaba?" I say.

"You're an Idiot." Was all he said as we started walking away carefully. "The other Alibaba is going to take care of everything." Suddenly he picks me up and walks out of the place. I hear the occasional groan of pain. But, I'm not worried about it. "Why did you come here?"

"I wanted to show him what I could do..." He sighs a bit as he walks.

"Y/N, your blind. How would you be able to do that?" I hid my face in his chest. "You were going to go back with him, weren't you?" He said in a worried.

"No, I wasn't. I couldn't." I felt his grip on my arm tighten a bit. "But, I'm worried about what he's doing to the others."

"Y/N, don't worry about it. Did you hear the conversation in the library with 'Rose'?" He asked me.

"Yes, I did...I shouldn't have. But, I couldn't help it." My Alibaba sighed a bit as he walked. "Thank you for saving me."

"Your welcome and you're lucky. We got here just on time. Now, I know why you kept up with his bullshit. You were protecting all of the other people working under your old master."

For the rest of the time, I stayed quiet. When we finally got back to the palace he took me to my room and laid me down on my bed. Once I felt the blankets I curled up into a ball getting comfortable. Then I felt the edge of the bed sink down a bit. So, I sat up in bed. "Alibaba?"

"I was worried about you, Y/N. When I didn't find you in bed I was scared. I didn't know what to do. So, I panicked and I went around the city looking for you." I turn my head down listening to him. "I was relieved when I found you." I heard him chuckle slightly. "I guess my frozen heart was melted."

"Your frozen heart?" I said raising a brow.

"Yes, for a long time I never thought I would be able to," He hesitated for a moment. After that moment was up when he was about to say something another man's voice came from the other side of the room.

"Well ain't this a touching moment. I'm sorry I had to rune it." He says as I heard Alibaba stand up.

"Where did you come from?" He said standing in front of me.

"Like I could tell you." The man said as he walked closer to us. I heard Alibaba shift a bit. "Trying to protect her? Ain't that cute. I know she went to my employer today. I know you and the other guy went there too. But, that ain-" The man stops mid-sentence. "You really think that's going to stop me?" He says as the air around me becomes a bit colder.

"Yeah, I do." For a second I thought I heard something break then things quickly escalate. "Y/N, get out of here!" My Alibaba yells to me.

Out of reaction and following what he said I quickly run out of the room to get help. After a while of running, I hear someone behind me. Once again out of reaction I run faster out of fear. The thing is I know it's not any of the guys and the footsteps are too heavy for females. So, it has to be the assassin that has been after me.

Like before I find my way out of the palace to look for the other Alibaba. But, I end up lost in the town. I listen to things around me for a bit as I find my way into an empty shop. For a moment I don't hear anything but then I hear the man just outside the shop. I cover my mouth so I make as little noise as possible. But, I hear him call out to me, "Y/N! Don't think I won't be able to find you! Once I do you won't ever go back to that palace again. I'll make sure of it!" Just that little threat strikes fear in me. "You won't be able to hide forever!" Was the last thing he yelled to me before he walked away.

"What am I going to do?" I mumble softly to myself.