Last Day Before the Festival

-Y/N's Pov-

I wake up early in the morning to find that the bed was empty. "Alibaba?" I quietly say. I wait for an answer. Not hearing a response I sit up in bed I sigh and get up. Carefully I walk towards the closet. I look for the handle and once I find it I open it. I grab something to wear and start getting dressed. Just seconds after I jump after hearing the door open. Quickly I hide behind the closet door.

"Y/N?" I hear Alibaba voice say from the other side of the door. "What are you doing?" I quickly put on my top and pop my head around the door.

"C-changing..." I say quietly. He clears his throat and walks back towards the door.

"I'll wait outside for you." I hear the door open and close. Letting out a sigh of relief, I go back to change into my clothes for the day. Finally, after a moment or two, I walk out of the room dressed. "You look good in that." I turn my head to where I hear Alibaba's voice and smile.

"Thank you. So, what are we doing today?" I ask walking over to him.

"Well everyone is getting ready for the festival that's tomorrow." Like usual, he carefully takes my hand and walks me down the halls. "What do you want to do for breakfast?" I shrug my shoulders not really knowing.

"I don't know. It doesn't really matter to me." We keep walking. I feel the wall as we walk. "Where are we going?" I ask him a bit nervous.

"I'm taking you to the main gathering area for the festival for tomorrow. I want you to know what it might be like." Softly I tighten my grip on his hand. "Are you nervous?"

"A-A bit," I say quietly as I lower my head. "I've never really been to anything like a festival. If I have it was helping out as a slave and I didn't enjoy it." I say with my head hung low.

"Oh? Then I'll make sure you have a good time." He says in an excited tone. The sound of his voice made me smile. Then I look down with a slight frown. "What's the matter?" He asks as he takes my chin and lifts my head up to his.

"Well, Prince Kouha. Have you figured out what you're going to say to him yet?" I ask quietly.

"Do not worry about that. I know what I'm going to tell him." I'm still a bit worried about what he's going to say. I feel him take my hand then his lips softly touch the back of my hand. "Please, don't worry about it." I turn my head away as I feel the heat rise into my cheeks. Hearing him chuckle I smile a bit as the head the heat in my cheeks grows more. "I'm going to go set up for the festival. Can you get back to the room ok?" He asks me softly.

"I'll be fine. I know my way back pretty well." His hand releases mine and a small flash of a large room with people running around and in the middle of my vision is a man with black hair. 'Is that Alibaba?' I ask myself then everything fades back to what it used to be. I shake my head a bit and turn around. "I'll see you later," I say as I walk away.

After a long walk back to the room, I open the door with a small sigh. I walk into the room and feel for the bed. Once I reach the bed I fall into it. What was with the flash? Did I actually see or was it just my imagination? I cover my face with my hands and roll more into the bed. I feel so useless just sitting here and not helping with preparing for the festival. 

I get up and walk back to the door and walk outside. "I guess I'll go relax in the bath for a bit then," I mumble to myself as I walk to the bath. As I walk down the hall I listen to the sound of people getting ready for the festival and a few birds chirp softly. Finally, I get to the bath and walk into the large room. I undress and carefully walk into the warm water. "This is nice," I say to myself as my once tense muscles relax. After a while, I hear footstep in the bath and I had behind some rocks. I hear the person suddenly fall and I go to get up but a voice stops me.

"I-I'm s-sorry Y/N! I-I didn't k-know you w-were in here. I-I'll wait o-outside." I hear Alibaba mumble as he walks out of the bath. Quickly I get out of the bath, dry off and get my clothes on. I walk outside to him. "I-I swear I-I didn't see anything." He says with an embarrassed tone.

"It's ok. I'll head back to the room so you can take a bath." I say with a smile as I walk back towards the room. I hear him mumble something softly as I walk away. But, I just shrug it off. Once I get to the room I open the door and walk right to the bed and plop into it. "I still feel like I need to do something to help with the festival..." I say to myself. 

As I wait for him to get back I just walk around the room and hum to a random tune. It's really the only thing I can do. I promised him I would meet him back here. Maybe I should just go to sleep. I walk back to the bed and crawl into it. I snuggle under the soft blankets and soon enough I'm asleep.

-Judal's POV-

I walk into the room and find that Y/N is already asleep. So quietly I walk to the bed and stand there for a moment admiring her beauty. I shake my head and crawl in and fall asleep.