The Sight Makes Me Smile

I stood in the room for a bit still shocked by what happened. After a while reality starts to sink in. I start to look around the room and take in my surroundings. I look at the nightstand next to the bed. The plate from this morning was still there. I study the pattern on the plate. After a few hours, I notice that my vision hasn't gone away. As I'm about to walk out of the room Alibaba walks in. I take in his blond hair and hairstyle. "H-Hey Alibaba," I said waving shyly. "What's with the weird hairstyle."

For a moment he didn't say anything. He then walked over to me and smiled excitedly. "You can see?! What happened?! How long has it been?!" He was more excited about me seeing then I way. "S-sorry, I guess I shouldn't be this excited."

"It's alright. I don't know why it happened and it's been like this for a while now. I have a feeling it permanent." I grabbed my arm. "What am I going to tell my Alibaba?" I looked at him and he looked slightly nervous. "What is it?"

"N-Nothing, we'll just be careful." He smiled at me nervously.

"Ok," I said softly. "But, what about the assassin?"

"Oh! Um, well we've been planning on getting rid of him and your old master as well." I quickly walk up to him and hug him tightly. "Y/N?"

"Thank you, for everything," I said smiling softly.

"I wasn't the only one who helped. Your um Alibaba helped too." Once he said that I hid my face in this clothes. "What's the matter?"

"I don't want to face him. What will he do?" Looking down as I hugged Alibaba tighter. "Will he think I've been lying the whole time?"

"We can only see what happens. Who knows how he'll react? Just know everything will be fine. Also, if you want you can come to Sindria if you don't want to stay here."

For a while, we both just sit up in the room. Then I look up out the window and watch the birds fly by. "Alibaba, can we go down to the bar or whatever it's called downstairs." He looks at me shocked for a second then got up.

"Come on." He said as he opened the door.

I got up and walked out of the room. Looking around I see people talking and laughing. The sight makes me smile. Every now and then I would hear a fight and I would look over.

Alibaba walked down the stairs, I followed behind him. We both walked over to the bar and we both sat down. A bartender walked up to us. "What can I get you two?" He asked.

"I'll have a beer and for my friend just a water," Alibaba said and the bartender nodded his head. "So, how is it?" He asked me as I looked over at him.

"It is different," I said as I looked around more. "But, it's nice." Alibaba looks behind me. So, I turn around and see a man with black hair, red eyes, and toned abs.

For a second I don't recognize who it is. I stand up and get a good look at his face. I move my hands to his cheek and he relaxes into my touch. Quickly, I pull my hand back a bit scared. Then I lock my E/C eyes with his ruby red ones. For a few seconds, nothing is said. Not from me, not from him, not from Alibaba.