Recovery

-Judal's Pov-

As I woke up I quickly heald my head in pain from a splitting headache. I heard Alibaba and some maids run up to me worried. But all I say is, "Where is Y/N?" Quickly I look around the room for her. Sadly there is no sign of her in the room.

"Judal, no one knows where she is. We've sent people out to look for her. But, there hasn't been any luck in finding her." Once he said that I got up from the bed. I started to fall a bit but, I caught myself with ease. "You really should rest more. You took a good blow to the head." All I do is look at him annoyed. "We all want to find her. But, I think she would like it if you recovered before you went looking for her." I sigh knowing he's right then sitting on the bed.

"What if the assassin got to her already?" I ask as I lay down on the bed.

"I highly doubt that. She got a good head start on him. And she's a smart girl. I'm sure Y/N is fine." He said sitting down in the care next to the bed. "You really care for her, don't you?" I look at him and nod my head.

"I don't know why. Everything is out of reaction when it comes to her. No matter if it protecting her or talking to her." All Alibaba does is smile and stare at me. "What?" I say slightly annoyed.

"You feel in love." He said as he continued to smile like an idiot.

"Shut up you smiling idiot."

"She melted your frozen heart." I looked at him with shock then sighed as he started to laugh.

"You heard that?" He smiles at me and nodded. "That's why you got there quicker than normal. Wait, if you were close why didn't you go help Y/N?!"

"Because I had to help you out! I saw you on the floor and they were both gone by the time I got there." I sigh a bit then sit up. "No, you still need to rest. I'll start looking for her. So, don't worry."

"Fine, just make sure that assassin doesn't find you or her." He nodded his head then left the room, closing the door behind him. "I really hope you're ok, Y/N," I mumbled softly to myself.

I got up from the bed and walked to the room we were in. Looking at the bed I see that no one has made it up yet. Everything was cleaned up form the fight. I sat on the bed then laid down wrapping myself in the sheets.

The sheets still smell like Y/N. I want to wrap myself in the sheets and stay here all day. But, I can't at some point I have to go help Alibaba find her. The biggest problem right now is who she thinks I am. Maybe I should tell her before someone else does. It would probably make the blow less stressful and confusing. I just hope she excepts me.

I grab my head in frustration mumbling, "It would be worse if I told her." Sighing I breath in her sent one more time. It slightly relaxes me. "I don't know what to do anymore." I sit up knowing that I can't just sit here not doing anything.

I quickly walk to the entrance of the palace that was closer to town. Once I'm in town I spend hours looking for Y/N. But, there was no sign of her. Then something caught my eye. I go look for what I saw. But, there was nothing. This happened again and again. Soon I was in front of the town physic. I walk into the shop to have the smell of sage fill my nose.

As I look around the shop I see a woman walk out of the back smiling at me. "I've been waiting for you Sir Judal." I raise a brow at her as she just smiles at me. "You're here for Y/N."

"She's here?" I asked in an instant. She nods at me and I smile. "Could you go get her for me?"

"I will go get her once I give you this message." I knit my brows together worried of what the message might be. "Don't worry it's from Y/Ns parents."

"You spoke with them?" She nodded as she smiled. "So, what is the message."

"First, they said thank you for taking care of their little girl. Next, they want you to continue to take care of her and help her learn more about her magic." She handed me a planted pot. "This might help." She said as I looked at her nodding. "I'll go get her now." She walks to the back of the shop then walked out with Y/N.

Quickly I walked up to then taking Y/Ns hand. "Alibaba?" She said smiling.

"I'm here Y/N." I smiled back at her. "Ready to go back to the palace?" She frowned and I followed. "What is it?"

"He'll just find me again." This is true. I can't deny this.

"Your right. We'll figure something out." I said hugging her tightly.