Worries Become Real

-Alibaba's Pov-

I walk back to the festival grounds. I wander around looking for Aladin. But, with no luck, I don't find him. I walk around once more to find Judal sitting alone. So, I walk over to the open spot next to him. "Mind if I sit here." He looks up at me with a raised brow.

"I don't mind at all." He goes back to watching the dancers in front of us. "Nice to see you here again. How is Aladin?" I look at him and smile softly.

"Aladin is doing fine. What about you?" He looks at me and smiles back.

"I'm doing great myself. Are you enjoying the festival?"

"Yes, I am. Judal, did you know that someone in the palace has a personal servant?" I watch his reaction. For a moment I think I see him tense up.

"I did. Y/N is her name and she's my personal servant..."For a moment I'm shocked that I can't hear what he mumbles after. "Have you met her yet." This brought me out of my trance of shock.

"Um...Yes, I did. She's a very sweet girl." After I say that something pops into my head. "Judal, do you know if the gardener ever plants pricker bushes?" He looks at me with a raised brow and shakes his head no.

"I'm pretty sure they don't plant anything like that in the garden. Did the bush by any chance just appear?" I pull back a bit. Then another thought pops into my head.

"Were you with Y/N when something similar happened?" He nods his head. "Could it be possible that she has magic?"

"I don't know. But, it was a different type of plant. It was a blue flower bush as well as peaches from the peach tree."

We both sit in silence for a bit. I ponder on the thought of Y/N having magic. Then I see Judal stand up in his spot. "Alibaba, please follow me." I nod my head and follow him. After a moment or two, I notice that we're walking towards his quarters. But, I keep quiet. Then he speaks up. "Alibaba, please whatever you do, please don't tell her who I really am." I look at him with a questioning look. "I'm afraid that she'll hate me if she knows who I really am. I'm also afraid that if anyone knows that something could happen to her."

"You haven't told her who you are?" I ask.

"I gave her a name to call me by. But, the name I gave was yours." I step back a bit. With all the anger I feel all I could do is just sigh.

"Judal, I see where you're coming from. But, what if she finds out the truth? I have a feeling she doesn't like lies. You need to tell her soon." He hangs his head low. So, I sigh. "Fine, I'll go along with your little act. But, not for long."

"Thank you, Alibaba. I owe you one. I'll tell her once everything is calm around the palace." I nod my head. "Anyways, she's staying in my room-" Judal is cut off by the scream of Y/N.

We both run to his room and quickly open the door to find the room trashed and no sign of Y/N. We both rush around the room looking for her. Then there's a noise that comes from the closet. Judal walk opens the door. Behind all the clothes is Y/N curled up in a ball crying. "A-Alibaba is that you?" Her soft voice says with fear. I go to answer but Judal answers before me.

"Yes, it's me. It's the other Alibaba as well. What happened?" She lifts her head up and her E/C travels around. I could tell that she was still scared. Her eyes were puffy from crying as well as her cheeks.

"S-someone c-came into the r-room and tried to k-kill me..." Judal carefully wraps his arms around her and lifts her up bridal style.

"How did you get to the closet?" I asked her as I watched him set her on the bed.

"I-I don't know. T-the guy got hurt by something. S-so I used the time to hide." Judal tried to walk away from her but her hand was tight around his own. "W-why did he try to k-kill me..." Judal sighs and sits on the bed.

"I don't know. And how do you know that he was trying to kill you." I see her hands start to shake and I can tell Judal noticed as well. "We'll talk about this tomorrow. Get some rest. We'll look into this tomorrow." He looks over at me with a worried look. Now, I understand why he doesn't want her to know who he really is. If she goes around telling people who she works for she could get hurt or worse killed.

"I'll start investigating right away. I'll ask more questions tomorrow when you feel better." All she does is nod her head then lays back with a small relieved sigh.

I walk out of the room and sigh myself. Then, I head to my room for the month. But my mind is only on what happened to Y/N.

How did the guy get out without us seeing him running or keep the door closed? Unless he got out through the window. I'll have to check that tomorrow when it's brighter. I hope she gets some sleep after that.