A Second Attack

-A/N- The man in the photo is the assassin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turning my head up I listen closer. It almost sounds like breathing. In quick movements, I hear someone jump on the ledge of the window and I jump away. Carefully I listen to the persons breathing. Neither of us makes a move. Everything is just at a standstill.

I hear the person step down from the window and into the room. With those moments I step back from them and listen carefully to their movements. They don't make any movements or noises. Nothing at all.

With sudden movements, the person moves to me quickly and traps me against the wall. I push against their shoulder trying to get free. "What's the matter, love? Why aren't you using your magic?" I hear them say. I was right it was a man. "Come on, love use your magic." He says to me as he moves one of his hands down.

Not one part of my body can move I'm so scared. "W-What do you mean?" I ask trying to play dumb.

"You know what I mean." He pushes me more against the wall. I hear the sound of a weapon and I push against him more. "Do you know why I'm after you?" The man asks.

"N-no I don't. I haven't done anything wrong." I hear my voice break in fear. "I haven't made enemy with anyone. As far as I know."

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong. You have enemies. And they really want to see you go down slowly. They want to see you tortured by your own will." My breath gets caught in my throat as he said that and my body stiffens up more. He laughs at me then groans in pain letting me go.

I run away from the man and to the door. Quickly, I run out of the room to find the guys. I hear the man running behind me. Not one other person is in the hall. All the fear in my body is carrying me as I run.

I stop for a second and listen. I don't hear the man running behind me anymore. Turning my head in all directions I listen for him. There was not one noise to tell where he was. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to hit but, my hand was stopped. And, the sound of a comforting voice hit my ears. "Whoa, Y/N what's the matter? It looks like you saw a ghost or something." I hear the other Alibaba say as he lowers my arm softly.

Wrapping my arms around him I start to cry. "I met him. T-the guy who attacked me. H-he came into the room again." I continued to cry as he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's alright Y/N. Let's go find Ju- um the other Alibaba and tell him what happened. And maybe we should set you up in a different room." He says as he wraps an arm around my shoulder and starts to walk.

"Thank you," I say to him softly.

-Alibaba's Pov-

After seeing Y/N cry I know that whatever happened was bad. And being attacked twice in the same week must be hard on her. Who would do something like that to a girl that's blind? It's just cruel.

As we walk down the halls I keep an eye out for anything unusual. The attacker might still be around somewhere watching. This girl has been through a lot in her life. She doesn't need this in her life.

With her being blind, the attacks and just finding out that she has magic. I can only imagine what's going through her mind. Although when she asked me not to tell anyone. Specifically Judal. Man, I'm dumb. I shouldn't have told him. What if she finds out that I broke that promise? Will she be mad at me or something? I can't think of that now. I just need to get her to Judal.

Quickly, I walk with her at my side as she cries softly. Once we get to the room the Judal was investigating I open the door. I see him hunched over a small pool of blood that was under the window. "Um...Alibaba." He turns to us. And just as fast as he turned he was already at Y/N's side.

"What happened?" He asks looking at her worried.

"She was attacked. I think we should give her a different room to stay in." Judal nods his head then picks up Y/N bridal style. "I'll go look around in the room again while you take care of her." I see her curl into his arms and fall asleep.

As they walk out of the room I start towards the old room. Once I get there I notice that vines have grown off the wall. Walking closer to it I see blood on one of the thorns. I look around the room. Not one little spot of blood on the ground. It's clean of anything. With a sigh, I walk out of the room and into the hall to look around. "They can just disappear," I say to myself softly as I look more around the hall.

It's like every time we find something it leads to a dead end. Both Judal and I want to find out who is doing this to Y/N and why. Maybe she knows. I really don't want to ask her. But, I might have to.