Assassins Name

-A/N- That is Courtesy.

================================================================================

After a few breaths of anxiety escape my lungs I start to walk around the small shop. Every now an then I would hear a small noise like glass clinking against each other. After a moment or two, I hear a familiar voice. "You're the girl from earlier, right?" She asks me shyly. Quickly I bow and a small noise of confusion comes from her. "What are you doing?" She asks me.

"I'm so sorry Miss. I needed a place to hide. I'll get out of your hair as fast as I can." I say as I stand up straight. But, I feel her hand on my wrist. "Miss?"

"That assassin is after you, huh?" For a moment I knit my brows together. "He's been here before. He loves to torment people he's after. I've seen it before. I'm Courtesy. What is your name?" She asks me kindly.

"It's Y/N." For a second I put my head down but I turn it right back to her. "Do you know what that assassins name is?" She sighs a bit.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I don't. But, I do know a way that we can find out who he is." I knit my brows once again. "It's very simple. Can I take your hand?" She asks me softly and I nod. "Alright, this way then." Courtesy says as she takes my hand and leads me to another part of the shop. Carefully she helps me to sit down. "Are you comfortable?" She asks me.

"Yes, I am thank you. Now, how are you going to find his name?"

"Spirts are helpful with stuff like this. Great way of getting the scoop on new things that happen around here. I'm sure they can find this guys name pretty easily." She said with a bit of joy in her voice.

"Can you really contact spirits?" For some weird reason, I feel like this girl has a few screws loose.

"I've seen that face before. No, I'm not crazy. Now let's begin." I heard her put a few things on a table and then the smell of incense filled my nose. The sweet scent of sage and chamomile filled the room. With a few deep breaths, I relaxed in my seat. "It's good to see you relax a bit. Now, just set your hand on the table." I nod my hand and reach out to feel for the table. Once I find it I set my hand on it. "It shall begin."

After a few moments, I hear things move around in the shop. At first, it was just every now and then. But, it got more frequent as time went on. It was as if someone was in the shop other than Courtesy and I. Every now an then I would also hear a whisper. But, I stay quiet and to question what's going on.

Once a minute or two everything goes completely silent. I don't hear a movement or a whisper so I turn my head to Courtesy. "Is it done?" I ask softly.

"It is."

"So? Did you find anything out?" I ask her with a bit of worry in my voice. But, I hear her chuckle to herself.

"Yes, I did. The assassins name is Decius Pulcher. But, be careful with him. He's got quite the temper and he's not the most patient person. Better get him off your case as fast as you can." For a moment I look down.

"You won't mind if I stay here for a bit, do you?" I hear Courtesy stand up and take my hand.

"I don't mind at all." She helps get me on my feet and leads me into what I think is the back of the shop. "You need to rest. I'll wake you up in the morning."

"Thank you Courtesy." I say smiling at her.

"Your very welcome."