{12}

Christmas morning dawned too early for either boy's liking. The night before they had stayed up late just talking and messing about; a thing they both love to do. Being in each other's presence, alone was their favourite time of the day. They had enjoyed their week at the Wesley's. Harry already loved the Weasley's like they were his own family, but it was a million times better with Draco to wake up too, spend a day with and then sleep with. Draco even admitted that he loved the Weasleys. He had never been in a home so happy and loving before and he loved every second of it. However, both boys had to keep on destroying pieces of mistletoe someone charmed to fly other their heads. Neither boy wanted to kiss in front of the family, however, Draco did long to kiss Harry and thought it would be a wonderful way to wake him up.

He magicked a glittering piece of mistletoe over their heads and shook Harry lightly.
"No," Harry muttered.
"It's Christmas," Draco whined and Harry's eyes instantly shot open in excitement. Then they landed on the mistletoe and they rolled.
"Who do you think is responsible for this one?" He groaned as he grabbed his glasses.
"Me," Draco replied and Harry looked at Draco and blushed. He sat up slightly and looking at Draco properly, especially his eyes.
"You sure?" Harry replied.
"Yes, I'm sure. Now are you going to kiss me or what?" Draco replied. Harry grinned before smashing his lips into Draco, moaning with delight. It was going to be a wonderful Christmas indeed.

"HAR- oh my Merlins socks..." someone said from the doorway. Draco got off of Harry and glared at Ron and Hermione.
"I'm sorry. We just came to say breakfast is ready." Hermione quickly replied before dragging Ron away and downstairs.
"Oh goddddd come on let's go. Hopefully, someone's brought us a lock so we can stop being walked in on!" Harry groaned. The two boys went downstairs to a crowded dining room table.
"Ah, they finally join us. Just like other years, breakfast first and then presents. I know you two have to be off after lunch so I want to make this as enjoyable as can be." Molly said.
"Merry Christmas." Draco and Harry said in unison.
"Okay, you two are weird," George replied. "But merry Christmas." Everyone tucked into a cooked breakfast till they were stuffed and then gathered around the tree. Firstly the Molly and Arthur distributed the presents and Draco was over the moon to have received one. Quicker than the others he ripped the brown paper off the boy. Inside lay a knitted green jumper with a silver D on it.
"Oh, Draco I see you're the first to open yours. I knitted it in your house colours and at the back, I've put these flap thingy so it won't rip when your wings come out." Molly said. Draco jumped up and engulfed her in a hug, tears streaming down his face.
"Molly I cannot begin to even thank you enough! This is the most thoughtful thing I've received in years and I promise it will be worn all the time." He cried. Harry smiled. He had never seen someone so happy over a jumper before and it warmed his heart to know how Draco truly felt. Molly was crying herself when Hermione gave out her presents. She gave Harry a chocolate frog and a book on angel soulmates. Reluctantly she gave Draco a small package, which inside contained a small green jar.
"It's an ointment that contains vitamins in it for your scars. I saw the one Harry was putting away the other night and know it's not very good so thought maybe this would be better for you." She quietly said.
"Thank you, Hermione, I really appreciate it," Draco replied with a warm smile. Ron gave Draco a couple boxes of chocolate frogs and other sweets, which Draco accepted as a peace treaty. Lastly, Draco got his gifts. He brought the twins a scrapbook of useful names, appointments and businesses to help them start their joke shop, Ginny a broach with a G on it, the older Weasley children bottles of expensive alcohol, Ron a Quidditch book signed by his favourite players, Hermione a book on potions that Snape had suggested for him, Mr Weasley an electric toothbrush and a book on muggle inventions and Mrs Weasley a set of expensive cooking appliances all engraved with her name. Everyone was delighted with their gifts, making Draco feel happier than he had ever on a Christmas morning.