{16}

Waking up in Draco's arms, surrounded by his wings was Harrys favourite time of the day. However, during Dracos rebirth, it was horrible. Today he woke up by Draco shrieking.
"WHAT!" Harry shouted as he bolted up and grabbed his wand. He could hear Draco crying and could feel the pain in his abdomen worsening by the second. He quickly used Lumos and saw Draco curled up in a pile of feathers, crying his eyes out.
"Draco!" He said as limped over to the floor where Draco was lying.
"The pain Harry, it hurts so bad." He sobbed in Harry's arm.
"Pain? Where?" Harry panicked, feeling his own pain worsening by the second.
"From where my wings would come out, going all over my body. Please go get help, go get Snape!" Draco cried out. He quickly dressed Draco in a robe and threw on his own pyjamas. However much he hated Snape, he knew he would probably the best person for this right now. He ran down the hall, quicker than he knew he could and knocked on Snape's door
"I do not know if your imbecile mind can read the time, it is 4 am and i- Potter." The teacher scowled at the boy.
"Sorry Professor, its Draco, he has this pain an-" The door slammed on Harry's face and he leaned on the cold stone wall, hoping his pain own pain would soon pass. A few minutes later, Snape returned, dressed and holding a series of bottles and jars of mysterious liquids. He rushed ahead of Harry, who was staggering behind, trying not to pass out.
"Mr Potter, I do not see why you are being so slow, this is your soulmate!" Snape snapped (A/N: oh... my... god... that was the greatest thing I've ever written!) Harry tried not to get angry, knowing it would stress Draco more as they entered the room. Draco was pulling at the robe like a wild animal as he rolled around, crying out in pain.
"Potter, try to calm him down and expose his back where his wings would be, please," Snape instructed as he cleared the desk to use for himself. Harry's knees buckled and he hit the floor next to Draco. He carefully undid the robe, checking Snape was facing away as he moved it to cover Draco from the waist down. His eyes landed on the scratch marks lacing around his sides and back and blushed. He must have done those last night.

"Hold him still and ignore his screams," Snape said as if it was no big deal that Harry's soulmate was in excruciating pain. Slowly, he injected an orange liquid into each of the buds on Draco's back. Draco was screaming louder now, probably waking up half the castle or at least the Slytherins. Harry stroked his hair as he held him, shushing Draco and trying to ignore his want to scream and cry too. He watched as Snape also injected a pearlescent blue liquid and Draco slumped against Harry. Just like that, it was over.
"Potter move as I would like to see my godson." Harry moved but as soon as he stood, it was like a wave of something hit him. His eyes widened and he ran into the bathroom

"Professor, what just happened? Where's Harry?" Draco said as he tried to sit up, his head spinning.
"I dont know what that was, your father just taught me what to do if it happens. I will write to him regarding this and ask for him to explain it to you. Harry ran into the bathroom, looking rather embarrassed. I will come and check on you later, but for now, I suggest going back to sleep and putting something on those scratch marks of yours." Snape replied, before leaving. Leaving Draco blushing about his now known scratch marks his Godfather and also teacher saw.

"Harry!" Draco called out, not feeling like moving.
"Uh Draco, um I'll be with you in a sec," Harry replied, sounding weird as he voice broke between words. Draco tried to read Harry's emotions but found it impossible.
"Little shit learnt how to block me!" Draco muttered. He slowly got up, redressed himself and made his way over to the bathroom, which he instantly unlocked. He walked into a naked harry, which was a lovely sight, cleaning something up on the side of the bath.
"I swear to Merlin himself if you've spilt my shampoo." Draco joked, but Harry didn't laugh. "Okay whats up, I can tell your panicking." Harry turned around and Draco saw Harry was fully erect, sending flashbacks through his mind of last 
"Harry, that's called a boner and they are perfectly natural. Now that's over, come back to bed as the light is killing me in here." Draco replied, before turning on his heel to leave.
"Shut up, I know that. But why am I hard after that? I thought you were dying and Snape was there so there's definitely nothing to be hard about. Well maybe your back cause it had a lot of scratches from me on it but even then-"
"Fuck." Draco interrupted.
"What? Are you okay? Do I need to go get Snape again?" Harry said, getting even more panicked.
"No, last night, we forgot the anti-euphoria potion. So on top of the fact you'll be naturally hornier around this time, you're also experiencing euphoria and I can't stop it." Draco replied, feeling horrible.
"So I'll have this for the whole week?" Harry screeched.
"No, only 24 hours since we had sex. So till about 2amish, but strap in cause it'll be a hard one... literally." Draco laughed, but Harry just scowled.