{24}

Draco placed the last handful of rose petals on the bed, ensuring they were all dispersed equally. He wanted to make this special for Harry, as he had been through so much just with Draco. He deserved everything Draco could give him and more! He walked out into the room and saw elves placing covered dishes onto the fine silk tablecloth his mother had sent him.
"Is the champagne in the bucket?" Draco asked.
"Of course sir, from France as your father requested. We also have the food on this side table, ready for when you and your partner are ready." One of the elves replied. Draco thanked them and paid them generously, before returning to the bedroom. Adorned with a smirk, he opened Harry's trunk and found the bag of sex toys under his robe. He really needed to buy Harry something nicer to keep these in! Delicately, he placed them on the bed before hearing the portrait open.

"Draco?" Harry asked as he walked into the complete darkness. With a small flick of his hand, Draco lit the candles around the room. Fairy lights began to twinkle around the bed frame.
"Welcome home, how were your friends?" Draco said as he wrapped his arms around Harry and kissed him.
"Hey, you! They were fine. Whats all this?" Harry asked in reply.
"Well we've been dating for two months now and we've never actually had a date. Plus you've been through so much that you deserve something special." Harry looked at his beautiful fiance in a whole new light. He was desperately and deeply in love with Draco Malfoy. 
"God I love you!" He said as he kissed Draco deeply. Draco didn't let this kiss last for long so pulled away before he got lost into it. Kissing Harry was something Draco commonly got lost in. 
"Come on, there's plenty of time for later." Draco giggled as he referenced to the bed covered in toys and rose petals.
"I dont even want to start thinking about what you have planned." Harry laughed as he allowed himself to be pulled into the spare room.

Draco pulled out Harry's chair before sitting in his. 
"Champagne?" He asked. Harry nodded unable to speak in awe. "You alright?" 
"Yes, this is perfect. I'm literally so in love with you right now." Draco blushed. He never would've thought he would find a guy who loved him this much. Now he wouldn't change his life for anything.
"Well you're going to love me more," Draco started as he unearthed the starter.
"Oysters. Wonder why you picked these?" Harry exclaimed.
"Let's say Hermione is a whizz at researching date food," Draco replied. Harry nearly choked on his champagne,
"She was in on this?" He gasped. It all made sense. "She told me not to eat much for lunch and before I left she attempted to contain my hair and sprayed me with something of Rons." Draco laughed,
"Good, she's really playing the part." 

*Time skip to the end of dinner. This time skip is sponsored by Animal by Troye Sivan cause it's the most beautiful gay song I've ever heard and I listened to it on repeat while writing this so everyone go listen. Now back to the Gay!*

Dinner was the most perfect meal Harry had ever tasted. Even Draco, who was used to exquisite meals, reminded himself to congratulate Hermione for her finds and the kitchen for being excellent. Once they ate the oysters, they had smoked salmon and asparagus and then chocolate coated strawberries. Harry watched Draco in awe as he used his magic to clear the table.
"Come here," Draco said softly, pulling Harry outside onto the balcony. It was a beautiful late winter night. Yes, it was freezing, but as soon Draco put his arms around Harry's waist all was perfect. Hogwarts grounds were beautiful in the dying glow of the sun. Some students were walking around the icy grounds and everything seemed peaceful and beautiful.
"Could this night be any better?" Harry muttered. He was in his home with his beautiful fiance. Fiance. He hadn't got used to that yet and it had nearly been a month. If someone had told him that at 16, he would be engaged to Draco Malfoy, he would've probably died of laughter. 
"Hm, I know what could make it better," Draco replied as he began to kiss/nip at Harry's neck. Like clockwork, Harry's head tilted back, revealing his neck to Draco's mouth. A rush of nerves and adrenaline rushed through his veins, igniting a fire that only Draco knows how to start. "Dra-" Harry started before moaning as Draco's hand snaked around his waist. "Inside. People might see us." Harry barely got out.
"No one can see us up here, that was ensured," Draco replied, but pulled Harry inside and over to the bed.