{15}

A/N: WARNING SMUT!!!!
"Alright bye guys, maybe you can swing by tomorrow or something?" Harry said to Hermione and Ron as they left, trying to prolong their leaving. It wasn't that he didn't want to have sex with Draco, cause he did, he was just scared. But that's normal right? They'd got close to sex a couple times, but they'd never done anything of the sexual nature. Plus, Harry was pretty well read up on it now and had practically finished the book, so he knew everything that was about to happen. But because he knew all the good things, he also knew things that will hurt or bleed or could wrong and that petrified him. Also what if Harry himself did something wrong? He knew Draco would never hurt him, but what if Harry hurt Draco. What if he wasn't good enough and it wasn't enjoyable for Draco? Great, now he was one thought away from a panic attack!

Draco was antsy. You could tell he was about to go through a rebirth, but he also really wanted the two guests to leave! However, he put on his polite face and smiled his way through extremely prolonged goodbyes, just to please Harry as a mad Harry wouldn't do anything with him.  As soon as the portrait closed, he practically jumped on Harry, pushing him against the wall, taking the brunette by surprise. He didn't want to be gentle and wasn't as he kissed Harry harshly. Harry, on the other hand, couldn't fathom what had just happened. He felt as if all the air was knocked out of his lungs and that he was being attacked! What does he have to do, just lean against the wall and kiss Draco back? Draco's lips left Harrys and trailed down the boys now arched neck. Great. Now Harry couldn't even kiss him! He felt Draco's lips mark him with small bursts of pain and surprisingly, didn't mind. Though Harry had a hard time ignoring his queries on how he would hide these marks. Cold hands slipped under Harrys clothes, trying to pull them over his body. Harry's heart sped up as he tried to remind himself that this fear was normal, that all he was feeling was normal. 

"Draco, stop a second."  He said, slightly pushing the other boy off him.  A very dishevelled, frowning Draco, came up from Harry's neck. His lips were a deep, swollen red and his eyes seem to dance from mark to mark.
"What's wrong?" He asked, trying his hardest to hide his disappointment. "Am I doing something wrong? Does it feel good?" 
"No no no, that's not possible! You're doing great I think and it feels amazing." Harry replied quickly.
"Then why'd you stop me?" Draco said softly, his hand came out and held Harrys. Harry's eyes diverted to the floor and a blush crept over his skin. 
"It's just...I don't know. This is my first time and well... I'm scared." He said, his voice getting quieter, till it was barely a whisper. 
"Oh Harry, you should've said how you were feeling, I would've been slower and more careful. Its normal to be nervous, the book says so and trust me, on the inside I'm shitting myself!" He said, reassuring Harry immensely. Harry forgot that this was Draco's first time too, but he knew more from liking boys for years and was obviously the more dominant one of the two.  
"If you still want to do this, then I'll be slower and do everything on your terms." 
"Of course, I still want to do this. I just needed reassurance." He replied as he pulled Draco over to the bed.

Draco pulled off Harry's t-shirt and carefully kissed down his torso. His body was perfect to Draco, everything was perfect to Draco. With a flick of his hand, lit candles appeared, the curtains shut and all other lights turned off. 
"Wow, very impressive." Harry giggled in between kisses.
"Only for you, my love." Carefully, he licked Harry's nipples, making the boy gasp at this newfound feeling. Hearing Harry like that made Draco swoon! The making out went on, clothes ended up on the floor and Draco's kisses went lower and lower. The fear that held camp on Harry's brain, was driven away with each kiss, replaced with bursts of pleasure. 

Slowly, Draco pulled Harry's trousers and boxers down together, savouring this moment and allowing his fingers to trail his skin. This moment had lined dreams, lined alone times and clouded his mind; now it was happening. Harry's eyes fluttered to be nearly closed, every sense had heightened, almost as if he could feel Draco's magic in the air. 
"Please." He muttered, feeling like he was in a drowsy state. He was high off lust (more likely the bonds magic but Harry's a tad dramatic). Draco's fingers trailed up Harry's inner thighs, making his breath turn shaky. Draco smirked, liking this a lot. It was like a new wave of magic, a new type of magic was running through his veins and he was liking it immensely. This was like nothing he had felt before.