{20}

They all walked to the medical centre, Harry and Draco lugging at the back.
"Draco look at those angels!" Harry gasped for the millionth time, pointing to everyone he saw. But Draco didn't care, he had decided not to like angels. It also didn't help that he hurt badly. Draco couldn't remember the last time he stopped and relaxed and with that on top of his rebirth, he really wasn't in the mood. A hand gripped his. and he felt a bit better.
"Hey, this will be a good thing. You'll find out whats causing you pain and then we'll go admire some angels cause literally everyone beautiful and then we can go home and sleep." Harry tried to reassure Draco. Harry felt his fear like a knot in his stomach and it made his abdomen hurt so badly. But he didn't want to show it, he didn't want Draco to worry about him. 
"Your bi is showing!" Draco laughed slightly. "I'm on my rebirth so I cant pleasure you and you're already turning to others." He wiped away a fake tear and Harry rolled his eyes. 

The inside of the medical centre looked like something out of a futuristic movie. Glass rooms were either side of the large halls, bunk beds built into the walls, like glass prisons. The floor was made of a glowing blue stone that rose in the centre to the glass roof. Everything looked clean but so empty.
"Thankfully we dont get many sick here in Greywynne so the quarantine area is rarely used." Mr Beaumont said proudly. 
"It's very nice." Lucius complimented. From what Harry could gather, the Malfoys weren't on the good side of those of importance here and Lucius was trying to change that.
"Right well here you are, home sweet home for the time being." Mr Beaumont said with a fake smile. Harry didn't trust him but walked into the airconditioned room. "Miss Carmen, please go tell the doctors to prepare Dracos testing for tomorrow. We shall allow him to rest today." Miss Carmen wiggled away.
"Thank you!" Draco said, before going to walk into the room.
"And where do you think you're going?" He said to Draco.
"Uh, into the room to um rest." Draco stuttered with a blush. Harry could feel anger prickling up his spine.
"Not in there you're not!" Harry stepped forward to be with Draco, but someone blocked him. Two large men grabbed Draco and started pulling him away from the room.
"Harry!" He screamed, but the door had shut to Harry's room. Narcissa and Lucius stood next to Harry in a state of shock.

"Draco!" Harry screamed, banging on the glass walls, hoping for it to shatter. Where these people mad? They knew what happens when you remove an angel from their soulmate, so why were they doing this? Harry fell down to the hard, cold ground, feeling a sharp stabbing pain in his abdomen. He started to intensely shake.
"Lucius, they can't do this, can they?" He heard Narcissa mutter, looking at Harry concerned. Everything sounded like he had water in his ears and he was cold, so goddamn cold.
"Its obviously for a reason. They know best." Lucius said before turning away from Harry, unable to look at his son's soulmate in this state. He couldn't bring himself to think about what they were doing to Draco to make Harry feel like this. He had seen soulmates reaction to being forcefully separated from their angel and it was never this bad. Does this mean that they're hurting Draco? Soulmates aren't normally this badly affected by angels being hurt, angels normally feel it worse. So why was Harry feeling whatever he was feeling so strongly?  Harry had never experienced pain like this. Slowly, he tried to stand, but his body didn't let him and he fell down with a yelp.
"Why?" Harry cried, unable to form any other words. He tasted blood in his mouth. 
"We don't know." Was the only answer. No one knew why. A pair of hands helped him to his feet and into the small bunk bed. 
"Here you go. Try and rest, it might help with the pain." Narcissa whispered softly, as she pulled the thin bed sheet over him and stroked his hair.
"Draco." Harry gasped as a violent sob racked his body. Narcissa looked at him with sad eyes. She couldn't imagine what he was feeling right now and the fact she didn't know how her son was feeling was breaking her. 

Later on that night. a small hatch opened and silver trays were passed through. Harry sprinted over to the hatch.
"Wheres Draco? Tell me!" Harry shouted through the hatch. The man looked at him with sad eyes.
"I can't talk to you." He replied quietly, looking like he was looking into a mirror when he looked at Harry.
"That's Leo. His angel, Jacob, died from a disease that raptured the country when they were young. Sad story."Lucius explained as he watched Leo walk away.
"Leo!" Harry shouted. The man jumped, turned around and looked at Harry through wide, broken eyes. "I'm sorry for your loss." He added quietly. He just nodded and walked away.