Chapter 1: Jealousy

Jimin breathed into my ear as he smirked, "I saw what you were doing with Tae earlier... When we reach our house, you will be punished".

. . .

(Y/N's POV)
You know that ritual where you throw the bouquet of flowers, and the girl who catches it will be the next one to get married?

Yeah, well, when I threw the flowers, Tzuyu caught it. I bet she's gonna marry Namjoon.

As of now, Jimin and I were heading to our house, which he said he bought with his own money. Everything was silent during the car ride. No communication, no radio static, not even the sound of our own breathing.

Just the noises of thunder and the rain clattering upon the rooftop of the vehicle.

Suddenly, Jimin placed his hand on my thigh and asked, "So, what were you doing with Taehyung?" 

I diverted my gaze from the window to him, "Oh, you know, normal friend stuff. And plus, I met him after a long time, so I am eventually bound to hug him, aren't I? Would you move your hand from my thigh? You're killing me."

"I always kill you, that I know. And I will not move my hand from your thigh. I enjoy it. Plus, we're husband and wife now, so I can legally touch you. Wherever I want," he gave me a quick wink with a smirk before averting his gaze back onto the road.

Jimin glanced at me while giggling, a cheeky grin plastered upon his face, "Nah, just kidding." With that, he removed his hand and placed it upon the steering wheel, gripping it's leather, making his knuckles turn white.

Once again, everything turned silent. The rest of the way home was quiet. As I stepped out of the car, a droplet of rain shattered as it came in contact with my skin. Squinting my eyes, I looked up at the dark sky. With that, I rushed inside the house, leaving Jimin outside.

Once he locked the car, he sprinted inside as the rain was becoming heavier. "Hey, you left me outside," he complained like a 5 year old. I ignored him and traveled up the flight of stairs, into our shared bedroom.

As I collapsed on the bed, sighing in the process because of the tight and bulky dress I was wearing, Jimin walked in, taking off his black blazer. Next thing I know, he jumped on top of me, hugging my body ever so tightly.

"ASSAULT!" I screamed out. "It's not assault if we're married," he stated. "Well, to me it is," I replied. He let go of me and hovered above my body, looking into my eyes lustfully. Within seconds, he crashed his lips upon mine, kissing me passionately.

As things were just about to get intense, his phone started buzzing. Jimin climbed off and answered it. "Hello... oh sure... yep... okay, I'll be on my way then. Bye," with those final words, he ended the call.

He grabbed his blazer. "I'll be gone for the night. Something urgent came up at work. Don't worry, I'll be fine," he said as he slipped into his coat. Jimin gave me a final peck on the lips before taking off.

As soon as I heard the faint 'Click!' of the door being closed, I stood up and walked toward the closet. Grabbing a pair of black shorts and a pink, fluffy sweater, I entered the bathroom, turning on the shower.

I closed my eyes as I felt the water unknotting the knots, and releasing the stress in my muscles. Once I was done, I turned it off, dried my body and slipped into the warmth of my clothes.

I walked downstairs and was about to enter the kitchen, until I heard the 'Ding dong!' of the bell. Wondering to myself who could be here at this time, I opened the door, a tiny bit of shock clawed its way toward my face.

. . .

A/N: Hello again my beautiful readers. I still like cliffhangers. Comment down below who you think it is. And the little star down there? Please click it. It feels good to write again. I missed you all. And well I'm happy to have released book 2. Ha I'm so excited I don't even know why. Haha. Anyways I don't know what to say so enjoy this chapter and chapter 2 will be posted on Monday. Bye~

Edit: Yo stars! I just felt like reading my own story, so I went through it and found many typos and mistakes. Lol, so instead of reading it, I ended up just editing it. The process of editing Book 1 has become a hopeless cause for me, but I am trying. I'll try my best to get it up and running again. P.S. Thank you guys for 42.6K reads! I love y'all so much!