Chapter 12: Thank you

(Tzuyu's POV)

As everyone gathers up in the living room, I notice Y/N and Taehyung were missing. "Where's Y/N and Taehyung?" I ask the others. They all shrug their shoulders. I start screaming, "Y/N!!! TAEHYUNG!!!!" 

They look at me as if I were a ghost and then continue conversing. I hear a door open up the stairs, so, I look up and spot Y/N.  

The rest were too busy to even notice that she came out of TAEHYUNG'S ROOM. 

I excuse myself and walk up the stairs into his room where Y/N was standing around. 

I look over at the sleeping beauty and see a cloth over his forehead. 

I punch Y/N's shoulder and speak softly but firmly to not wake up Taehyung, "Why the hell are you in his room? Huh?" 

She rubs the area I hit, "Ow, Tzuyu. Control your strength. And it's not like that. Nothing happened. Why are you so dirty-minded?" 

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever... now, spill." 

"Jimin and I may have had a fight yesterday. And he may have kinda slapped me.  I was sleeping on the couch in the living room last night. I woke up this morning and found myself in Taehyung's room. I think he carried me into his room or something like that. Due to sleeping on the floor he caught a cold. Now is not a good time to be discussing these things, Tzuyu. Can't you see?" She holds out her hand towards Taehyung. 

I give her the 'seriously?' look. She raises an eyebrow and it turns into an expression war. 

I end up losing as I sigh. 

 She fist punches the air in victory.   

"But that bastard Jimin is going to pay. How dare he hurt my best friend," I mutter, trying my best to keep quiet.

We suddenly hear a knock on the door and we fix our attention on it. The door opens and in comes Jimin.

"What's happening here?" He asks as he walks closer to Y/N. But she steps away and he stops. 

"What's going on?"

(Taehyung's POV)

I open my eyes as I hear someone saying something very loudly. I see Jimin, Y/N, and Tzuyu standing around. "What's going on?" I speak as I sit up. 

A white cloth falls from my head.

I pick it up and place it on the bedside table.

"It's time to go, Y/N," Jimin says. Y/N slightly waves at me before walking out the door, with Jimin and Tzuyu following closely behind. 

I guess they patched up.

I sigh as I get out of bed and walk out, into the living room. "Yo, Tae," Yoongi hyung speaks, "We'll get going now." I nod and give the 4 a hug before they walk out the door. 

"Taehyung," Tzuyu says, "Just something to let you know. Y/N took care of you while you sleeping to get your fever to cool down." 

She gives me a smile and runs to her car. 

Y/N really took care of me?

Well, that's surprising.

"We're gonna go too," Jimin says as he walks out the door. 

Y/N follows.

She stops and hugs me. "Thank you for taking me into your room last night," she whispers so Jimin doesn't hear.

"Thank you for taking care of me this morning," I give her a smile and she walks away.

I close the door and take in the silence of my house once again.

Once again, I am lonely.

Once again, this house is empty.