Chapter 34: Morning Sickness

A/N: Important note at the end of the chapter.

(Y/N's POV)

Gradually opening my eyes, I groan as I get up, realizing that I fainted last night. "Are you alright?" I hear Namjoon ask.

"Yeah," I manage to say through my croaky voice, "Why am i on the bed?" "Oh, after we came, we started looking for you. When we found you, you were lying on the floor, unconcious. So I put you on the bed. By the way, what were you doing on the floor? Did Taehyung do something to you?"

Namjoon asked worriedly. "Taehyung did nothing. A few minutes after he left me in the room, I just... fainted," I clarify.

Feeling something suddenly rising up in my chest, I quickly stand up and bolt into the bathroom, releasing everything that was inside my stomach in the basin.

I exhale heavily as I wet my face and clean up, staring at my reflection after. Grabbing a fresh towel from the closet, I wipe my face as Yoongi asks, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just morning sickness," I explain and walk out of the room. As I walked into the kitchen, I was greeted by a smiling Taehyung, "Good morning, Y/N. Good morning everyone. I brought some food for you guys."

Immediately, Jin dashed towards the table, sitting and down while thanking Taehyung for the food before digging in. The rest soon join him, and I slowly sit down in an empty chair, spacing out.

. . .

One week has gone by, yet nothing has happened. Taehyung sat beside me in the kitchen, waving a piece of chicken in front of my mouth.

I slightly smile, "No thanks, I don't feel like eating." He returns my smile and puts the chicken into his mouth. I bite my lip, thinking if I should say this or not, "Uh, Taehyung? Can I give Jimin some food?"

He stares at me for a moment before slowly nodding his head. Filling a plate with food, I slowly walk of towards Jimin.

Turning on the light and unlocking the door, I walk inside the room. Jimin was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall and his eyes closed.

"Jimin," I call out softly. His eyes slowly open and land on me, softening a bit. "Y/N," his voice barely made it into a whisper. I slowly sit down beside him, "Are you hungry?"

He eagerly stares at the plate of food and licks his dry lips, moistening them. My eyes soften as I hand him the plate and soon, he starts eating.

As he was about to finish, my mind clears out and my vision becomes hazy. Once Jimin was finished, I take the plate and stand up.

As I was about to leave, the plate suddenly dropped from my hand and I collapse onto the ground. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Taehyung rushing in through the door and Jimin's wide eyes that displayed pure worry.

. . .

(Taehyung's POV)

Walking back and forth in front of the door, impatiently waiting, the doctor finally comes out. "H-How is she now, Doctor?" I ask.

"She's absolutely fine. This is nothing to worry about as it is completely normal in her condition," the doctor replies. "Her condition?" I repeat, more like a question.

"Yes, she's pregnant," he says with a smile before walking away. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi and I rush inside Y/N's room, where she was sitting up on the bed, spacing out.
"You're pregnant?!" We say simultaneously with wide eyes. She purses her lips and avoids eye contact with us.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Jin practically yells. "I only just found out myself. How can I tell anyone?" She clears.

"I'll go and tell Jimin," Namjoon exclaims happily. As he was about to leave, Y/N reaches over and grabs his hand.

It was like they were sending each other secret signals as Namjoon sighed, standing still. "What did the Doctor say? How many weeks or months are you in to your pregnancy?" Hoseok asked.

"He said one week," Y/N answered, looking down at her fiddling hands. "Wow, I'm going to be an uncle. I feel so old now," Hoseok exclaims.

"We're all going to be uncles!" Jin smiles happily. "Let's go and give her some space. She needs to rest," Yoongi pushes the others through the door, giving Y/N a small smile before closing the door, leaving the two of us alone.

"How are you feeling now?" I ask as I sit beside her. "I'm fine," she says, avoiding eye contact with me. I give her a smile, "Rest up now. You need energy."

I walk out the door, leaving her alone in her room.

. . .

(Y/N's POV)
Once I knew Taehyung was gone, I smile as I look down at my stomach, gently caressing it, "Hi baby. I can't wait until you come. Your father will be so happy when he finds out. But I'm not gonna tell him yet. When we're free, then I'll tell him."

. . .

As the next day arrived, bringing with it new hopes, I walk out of room, immediately ramming into Taehyung. I would've fallen onto the ground if he hadn't caught me in time.

"Be careful, Y/N. You wouldn't want anything to happen to the baby," he reprimanded. I nod, pursing my lips. "Any who, I have a surprise," he says as he leads me to where Jimin was, "You're gonna love it."

. . .

A/N: So, guys. I wanna say something: Since you guys have been supporting me from a long time ago, I wanna have a fandom now. And I'm gonna name you guys my stars. Because a galaxy isn't complete without the stars, and just like that a book isn't complete without the lovers and readers. So, yeah. Comment down below if you guys like it. Bye for now~

-Hye Jung