Chapter 14: Wounds

(Y/N's POV)

I groan as I open my eyes and find myself in someone else's bedroom. As I see a mirror, I get up and look at my neck, expecting to see the wounds Jimin had left. 

Instead, they were covered with bandages. 

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. 

As the memory of the incident came back into my mind, the tears start flowing again. 

I collapse onto the floor and curl into a ball.

Why can't I just live a perfect life?

Why do I always get hurt?

Moments pass by, I hear the door open.

"Y/N?"

I look up at the person with slightly blurry eyes.

"Taehyung?"

. . .

(Jimin's POV)

"What is wrong with you, Jimin?!" She slightly shouts at me. 

"Look, I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to do what I did, " I apologize.

She sighs loudly and rakes her fingers through her hair. 

"Hye-"

Don't say my name!" She screams, "How could you let your hormones take over? I had given one simple task for you to do. Just one. And what do you end up doing? Nearly raping her. F**k!" 

"I'm sorry, babe. I know I shouldn't have let my hormones take over. I should've just listened to you and stuck with the plan," I apologize once again as I press my body against her back.

What I'm doing with her is fake love.

What I'm doing with Y/N is not.

But, I have to act. 

Y/N already knows that I'm seeing another girl behind her back. 

I was planning on to stop seeing her and go back to Y/N, not telling her of what I have done and continue to live a normal, happy life. 

But, I guess fate had other plans.

. . .

(Y/N's POV)

"Sh, it's all right, Y/N. You're safe here," Taehyung comforts me, caressing my back as my sobbing slowly ceases. 

"If I had it my way," he speaks, "That son of a b**ch wouldn't be alive." 

I lift my head from his damp shoulder, "I'm sorry I ruined your shirt, Taehyung." 

He chuckles, "Its fine. I have others." 

I smile. 

"That's it," he says, "Smile like that - Always. Promise me." 

He holds out his pinky finger. 

I sniffle as I connect my finger with his, "Promise." Taehyung scratches the nape of his neck, "Y/N, I, uh, I sort of, li-"

He was cut off by the sound of someone banging on the door. 

Confused, we stand up, walk out of the room, down the stairs and to the door. 

Taehyung opens the door and in comes a worried Jimin. 

His eyes land on me and he rushes over, pulling me into a hug. 

"Y/N, baby. You got me so worried. I'm so sorry I did those things to you. I shouldn't have forced you. I'm really sorry, baby." 

Sensing true regret in his voice, I slowly wrap my arms around him.

"I-I ... forgive you."

He lets out a sigh of relief and tightens his grip that was encircling me.

(Jimin's POV)

I slightly open one eye and look at Taehyung. His face was red, his hands were balled into fists, and his teeth were gritted. 

What the hell is wrong with him? 

I know he has a crush on Y/N, but this is different. 

This is not how people are supposed to act when they are jealous. 

It's almost as if ... I walked in between some kind of mission. 

I shrug off the eerie feeling and pull away from the hug, "Let's go home." 

Y/N nods as I intertwine our fingers together and walk off.

. . .

(Y/N's POV)

As I wash the dishes from dinner, I hear Jimin calling for me from the living room, "Y/N, come here!" 

I don't respond. 

"Y/N!" He calls again. 

Once again, not a word comes out of my mouth. 

I see Jimin's figure out of the corner of my eyes in the kitchen. 

I turn around, walk to the island and grab the tea towel to wipe my hands. 

I feel his arms wrap around my waist as his chin rests on my shoulder. 

"What's wrong?" He asks in a soft voice. 

"Nothing," I reply. 

"Something's wrong," he states, "Otherwise you wouldn't be this quiet." 

He turns me around and bores into my moist eyes. 

"You're still thinking about that, aren't you?" He inquires as his hand travels up to my face and caresses my cheeks. 

"I SAID NOTHING'S WRONG!" I suddenly scream. 

Jimin was taken aback. 

So was I. 

I didn't expect myself to suddenly scream. 

After a while, he pecks me softly on my lips. 

Jimin picks me up bridal-style, walks up the stairs and into our bedroom. 

He gently places me on the bed, lies down beside me and covers us with the blankets. 

He wraps his arms around my waist and I rest my head against his chest. 

He places a kiss on my forehead. 

I need Jimin. 

No matter what I say. 

No matter what he does. 

No matter who I say I like. 

I need Jimin. 

With his slow caresses on my back, I fall asleep.

. . .

A/N: Hey, lovely peeps. A new update for you all. Hopefully you like it. If you were a very good observer, you would've seen that I revealed a bit of the mysterious girl's name. Once you find out who it is, please do comment down below. I would love to see all of your guesses and answers. And one more announcement to make.

Since this book is about to end ...

THERE IS A BOOK 3 COMING!!! 

I'm so excited to start writing it. It will be the third and the last book of the PWL series. Do comment your thoughts on the new book, and how liked this chapter. I would love to hear all your opinions and voices. This is for now. Goodbye, lovely people. I love you all~