Chapter 17: Party

(Y/N's POV)

As I feel the rays of the sun fall upon me, I open my eyes. 

My head starts to hurt as if I had been banging it against a window. 

I groan as I sit up on the bed while rubbing my head to soothe down the growing pain. 

I look towards the door as I hear the door open, and see Jimin coming in with a tray in his hands that had a bowl and some cutlery sitting on top of it. 

"Good morning, beautiful," he greets with a smile as he walks closer and sets the tray in front of me. 

"What's this?" I ask curiously. 

"Hangover soup," he answers, "You had a little too many drinks last night." 

"I was sober when you came though," I state, "Then how can I still have a headache?" 

He chuckles as he lies down beside me. 

I stand up and head to the bathroom to brush and freshen up. 

Once I am finished, I walk out and sit on the bed again, folding my legs and putting the tray on my lap, immediately slurping a spoonful of the substance. 

"Is it good?" Jimin asks with expectant eyes. 

I nod as I stuff more food into my mouth. 

He giggles as he wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles his face in my neck. 

As I finish, I put the tray on the bedside table and Jimin quickly rests his head on my lap so I couldn't stand up. 

"What are you doing?" I chuckle at his cute actions. 

He pouts, "Let's stay like this for a while." 

I sigh as I lean against the headboard of the bed and start playing with his soft hair. 

"Why has our life become so complicated?" He questions in a soft voice. 

"I don't know," I answer as I start thinking. 

I suddenly remember something. 

"Jimin. Get up. We have to go shopping. Quickly, quickly. I have to pick a dress for myself and you have to get yourself a suit. Hurry up!" I rush Jimin as he slowly moves his head and I launch into the bathroom with outdoor clothes in my hand.

. . .

As we enter a store, a lady behind the counter greets us, "Hello." "Hello," we greet back at the same time and I walk off towards the black dresses section. 

Don't mind me. 

I love black dresses. 

They're so me. 

I skim through the racks and come across a particular dress that catches my eye. 

Happy, I take it off the rack and walk into one of the changing rooms.

(Jimin's POV)

I slip my hands into my pocket as I wait for Y/N to come out of the changing room. 

I hear the door open and I look up.

My eyes are captivated.

How can someone look so beautiful in a simple black dress?

I eye her from head-to-toe. 

It was a sleeveless dress that barely reached up to her knees

It was a sleeveless dress that barely reached up to her knees. It was covered in lace designs all over and was see-through over the chest area.

She smiles, "How do I look?"

"Like my beautiful wife," I return her smile.

She jokingly rolls her eyes and walks back into the changing room to change into her other clothes.

"Let's get your suit," she says as she walks out of the room and over to the suit area. 

She scrolls through the racks and pulls out a black suit with a white shirt on the inside. 

She hands it to me and shoos me away to the changing room.

After I wear the suit, I walk out and Y/N smiles, "Perfect."

I beam back at her and walk back inside, changing into the clothes I was wearing before. 

Once I walk out, I hand over the suit to Y/N and walk towards the counter.

. . .

(This is what Jimin would look like with his suit and everything)

(Y/N's POV)

I walk out of the bathroom wearing the black dress I had bought as the day of the party had arrived.

"Y/N~" Jimin whines, "I can't tie a tie." 

I sigh as I walk over to him and grab the bow from his hand. 

I lean closer to his face as I put the bow around his neck so I can start tieing it. 

Jimin quickly pecked me on the lips with a cheeky smile. I smack his chest lightly, "Why'd you kiss me?" 

"Because you leaned in," he replies innocently. 

"That wasn't a sign that I wanted a kiss," I state. 

He pouts as I continue tieing a bow. 

"Finished," I say with a sigh as I finish. 

As I am about to walk away, Jimin grabs my wrist and pulls me, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Jimin," I gasp, "The guests are about to arrive." 

"I don't care," he whispers as he lustfully stares at my lips, "I want a kiss." 

He points to his lips with an innocent but devilish spark in his eyes. 

I give him a quick peck but he doesn't release his grip on my hips. 

He smirks, "You know what's coming." With that, he smashes his lips against mine.

. . .

(Hyerim's POV)

I check myself again before walking to the venue of the party. 

Nothing should go wrong. I have spent most of my time in planning this. 

Taehyung should not ruin it for me.

. . .

(Taehyung's POV)

As I tighten my tie and look at myself in the mirror, I smirk, "Be ready Mr. and Mrs. Park. For Kim Taehyung is coming as an invisible storm. I will ruin your lives." 

With that, I grab my wallet and car keys, and walk off. 

Just you wait, Jimin and Y/N. 

Just like how you ruined my life, I will ruin yours.

. . .

A/N: Heyo peeps. Thank you guys so much for making Book 1 & 2 reach #90 in different hashtags. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. No matter how many times I say it, it will not be enough. But I will still say it. Thank you guys so much for making a dream come true and I love you all for that.

Don't forget to comment and vote. 

Thank you and I love you~

Next chapter coming soon.