Chapter 3: Do you...?

(Y/N's POV)
I opened my eyes to be met with little sunlight piercing in through the cracks in the curtains.

I looked down at my waist and found a pair of arms wrapped around it.

Thinking it must be Jimin, I turned around.

Only... It wasn't Jimin. 

It was Taehyung.

I lightly shook him. He groaned, "Eomma, let me sleep a little while longer. The sun's not even out yet." His eyes were closed the entire time. I decided play along. "You won't see the sun if you continue sleeping." A smile crept its way towards my face.

(Tae's POV)
"You won't see the sun if you continue sleeping."

My eyes shot open in fear.

Y/N started laughing hysterically, "You're so scared." Heat rose up to my cheeks as I removed my hands from her waist, and held them up to my cheeks, covering them. 

Then, Y/N started cooing, "But then, you're so cute when you're blushing." She removed my hands and started doing all sorts of things with my cheeks. She squeezed them, pinched them, and squished them. 

Once Y/N finished, she proceeded to ask me, "So, what are you doing here in my room? I'm pretty sure I left you in the guestroom last night."I pouted, "I felt scared sleeping alone with the storm happening outside. So I came here."

"Aish, how can I handle this kid?" She mumbled to herself. 

Somehow, I had heard her. "You feed me," I answered with my lips forming into my famous box-shaped smile.

She shook her head with a small beam before standing up, and walking into the bathroom. I slid an arm underneath my head as I stared at the ceiling. 

It seemed more interesting than my life. My eyes followed the little, intricate details that covered it.

As I thought back to the times Y/N and I were together, and how much fun we used to have, a tear escaped my eye.

By that time, Y/N had come back looking fresh. 

Probably because she brushed and washed her face. "Tae? Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

I sat up and wiped the tear away as I lied, "Yeah, I'm fine. There's was just dust in my eye. I wasn't crying."

She sat down beside me as the atmosphere was engulfed in silence.

Moments later, I could see Y/N look up at me through my peripheral vision as she asked, "Do you... still love me?"

. . .

A/N: Hey guys. I couldn't update yesterday because Wattpad was pretty sucky. I actually published it twice, but it would keep on deleting it by itself. So sorry. So I have finalized the updating schedule. It will be on Mondays and Fridays. That means the next chapter will be updated on Monday. Looking forward to it. Once again, so so so sorry guys. Please forgive me.

Edit: Yo peeps, I apologize if the chapters seem to get shorter. I was a pretty sucky writer back then. Lol. But, now I can't really think of anything to add on. So I'm really sorry guys for the short chapters.

Edited