Chapter 31: Polaroid picture

IMPORTANT!!! Guys please listen to the song above, I beg you. And PLEASE READ the Author's note at the end. This chapter is going to be sad, because today is a very sad day for me.

(Y/N's POV)

Feeling the sun's rays radiating off of my skin, I open my eyes and stretch with a small smile playing at my lips. I groan as I struggle to face Jimin, who had his arms around me and was sleeping peacefully. 

I stare at his face as I slowly caress his soft and chubby cheeks. "Had a fun time last night?" He speaks in his hoarse, morning voice. I lightly slap his revealed chest, "It's sore down there." He smirks as he pulls me closer, gazing into my eyes deeply, "Should I kiss it better?" 

I gasp, "Stop being a pervert for once." 

"The fact that you're naked right now, and only covered by the sheet doesn't help," he states. "Well, there's the door to the bathroom," I point in the direction. He sighs, "What I mean is: Can't we have another round right now?" 

I pretend to think, "Let me think: No." "Why?" He whines. "Because I don't want to lose my right to walk for a day," I state. "Well, then we can just cuddle in bed for the whole day," he suggests. "Fine," I give in, "But we're not gonna make-out. We're just gonna cuddle." 

He pouts but agrees. 

I turn around to the other side and Jimin wraps his arms around me again, his hands slowly exploring my stomach. I exhaled shakily, thinking how his touch can affect me so much, "Jimin, what did I say?" 

He leans in, his breath hitting the surface of my ear while his hand is still exploring every inch of my belly. I breathe heavily as his hand moves up, directed toward my chest, "I know you want it, babe. You want me. You just don't want to admit it." He bites my ear, slowly licking the area. 

"Jimin."

. . .

"Mm," I moan as I wake up with a smile, immediately greeted by Jimin's sleeping face. I chuckle as I give him a quick kiss on the lips. He swallows while smacking his lips together a few times before giving me space. 

I lean in and embrace him as I snuggle my face into his neck. I was now wearing one of Jimin's loose, white, button-up shirts he made me wear after we did you-know-what again. He said it was so that he could control himself. 

He wraps his arms around me and sighs. 

Everything was quiet. 

Other than the birds chirping, and the faint sound of waves splashing around, it was all quiet. 

Too quiet. 

Like the calm before a storm. 

It was as if something bad was going to happen. 

Soon.

I hated feelings like this. And, every time I have these feelings, something bad always happens. "Jimin," I softly call out his name as I embrace him tighter. "Hm?" He hums in response, also tightening his embrace around me. 

I don't say anything. 

I just enjoy his presence, his warmth surrounding me, embracing me, telling me that we'll always be together. 

"What's wrong? Y/N, tell me. You're freaking me out," he sounded more awake than before. 

I sniffle as tears soon start to fall. 

He worriedly sits up, places me into his lap, and hugs me tightly, slowly caressing my back, calming me down. 

"Promise you won't ever leave me," I manage to say through a broken voice. "Why?" He asks, but I could tell he was worried and his eyebrows were creased in confusion. 

I could just picture it. 

"Promise me," I repeat. "I promise I won't leave you, babe. Please tell me, why are you crying?" He inquires again. "I... I h-have a feeling that something bad is going to happen." "Is it those feelings again?" I nod against his neck, "Yes." 

"Don't worry, babe. Everything's going to be all right. I'll never leave you, okay? I'll always be by your side," he assures me, but something about his voice seemed uncertain. As if he wasn't sure if the promise would be kept or not. 

Silence had made the atmosphere it's new home as I quietly cry, and Jimin thinking about something while consoling me. A knock on the door makes the silence disappear and snap Jimin and I out of our thoughts. Jimin lets go of me, but I hold onto his hand, stopping him from reaching the door. 

"Please," I beg in a slightly inaudible voice, "Don't open it." He sits back down and places a soft kiss on my forehead, "Don't worry, babe. It's probably just the hotel staff." He removes his hand from my grasp, puts on a pair of jeans and a black shirt before opening the door. 

"Sorry for any disturbance," I hear the familiar voice of the woman who greeted us at the reception when we first came, "But there is someone who is eagerly waiting to meet you. I had to stop him from searching for your room." Jimin nods and glances at me, sending a reassuring smile before walking off with the lady, closing the door. 

I lie down and release a few last tears, waiting for Jimin to come back. 

He didn't. 

10 minutes passed by, yet he was still not here. I thought, 'Maybe he's just talking to a long lost friend.' But that was not the case. 

30 minutes passed by and I knew my patience could not be contained any longer. Putting on a pair of jeans, I wipe my wet face and walk out of the room, towards the entrance of the hotel. Once I reach outside, I look around but couldn't see Jimin anywhere. 

I sigh as I look down. My eyes glint as I spot something. I reach down and pick it up, examining it more closely. 

Jimin's wallet. 

I look inside and see a Polaroid picture of him kissing me. I run down the driveway and out onto the road, scanning for any cars that may have left the hotel a while ago. 

Nothing. 

I stare at the picture again, slowly caressing it. I break down as I collapse onto my knees, tears flowing rapidly down my cheeks."Where are you, Jimin?" 

"You promised you'd never leave me."

. . .

A/N: Hey guys. If you guys don't mind, I'm going rant. First of all my life is very depressing. Second of all, it's depressing because everyone I'm close to, leave me. My friend Tanisha is leaving me because of family problems, she has to go back to Fiji. In Intermediate, my friend, Soniya left me because of her Mum, she also had to go back to Fiji. My friend, Angel, has left me, doing an early course. My friends, Analea and Sharna are not here to comfort me and bring a smile onto my face. My friend, Sophia, may be moving, it's not confirmed yet. Sina is leaving next year. My life is so complicated, sad, and depressing. I'm not even sure if I want to continue writing anymore. It is my passion, and throughout this time, I have gained so many new friends on Wattpad. I love you guys to the moon and back. You guys are so special to me, and I just hope none of you will leave me. I'll be taking a break for a while, but I will always be here.

Love you,

-Hye Jung.